Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: F@#k Ford

Havasu Cig
    Well as some of you know we have had many problems with our 03, 6.0 diesel Excursion. We hired a lawyer and three month ago ford agreed to take the vehicle back.
    Two month ago we ordered a new Chevy 2500 HD Duramax. I was told it would be in the first of january.
    Ford asked for the 30 day payoff to refund our money and missed it. Again they asked for the 30 day payoff and missed it. Now we are into week number two of the current payoff and no response from Ford.
    We called ford to try and resolve the problem, and got an atttitude and was told that we should talk to our lawyer instead of them.
    We call our lawyer and he said we can't rush Ford, we have to wait for them to get this done in their own sweet time.
    Well we got a call from Chevy last night and our new truck just arrived. Now we still have the POS Excursion leaking F@#king oil in my driveway, engine still F@#ked up, as well as the brakes going out.
    Ford was supposed to take this POS back month ago, and now they are F@#king me. I am going to have to shell out extra cash so I don't lose the new truck because Ford is so F@#ked up.
    I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER FORD!!!
    Just needed to vent a little.

ratso
    Amen Brother.

voodooCanoe
    FORD = F*#@KING
    OIL
    RUINING
    DRIVEWAY

Jordy
    Put it on a flat bed trailer, hang a bunch of banners about what a pos the POSD is and tow it with your Duramax around the Ford dealers in the area. That'll get there attention. Like the 6.0 needs any more negative attention. I'd say just be glad that the crank didn't let go, but that might help your cause. Apparently Ford has bought back over 500 vehicles with the 6.0 POSD. Maybe they're just waiting for some more people to buy them so they can afford to pay you guys.

91nordic29
    Originally posted by jordanpaulk
    Put it on a flat bed trailer, hang a bunch of banners about what a pos the POSD is and tow it with your Duramax around the Ford dealers in the area.
    That's funny right there, now!

ITSALLGOOD69
    I RATHER PUSH A CHEVY, THAN DRIVE A POS FORD!!! CHEVY

Sandbar Mike
    Sorry to here that Cig, But Congrats on the new truck.
    I've got a ford I'm trying to get rid of also.

superdave013
    Originally posted by Sandbar Mike
    Sorry to here that Cig, But Congrats on the new truck.
    I've got a ford I'm trying to get rid of also.
    I've got a dead ford truck that I want to get rid of too. It only lasted 238,763 miles. Not bad for an over worked half ton.
    I've got a POS 3/4 ton chevy right now. Real close to having to go through what Mike's going though with it.
    My point? They all have a dog or two. Just hope the new dodge I got is not one. :wink:
    Sorry to hear about the run around Mike.

SS Havabrew
    I guess Ford is the only builder who has had issues like this.
    Sorry to hear about your problems though.
    I've had Ferds all my life and never had any major problems.
    I currently have a 99 150 an 02 Excursion and a 54 F100
    in the driveway and not a drop of oil to be seen.
    Seems you just got a POS and they don't want to make it right.
    THAT is what sucks! My buddy had the same type of issue with Chevy. Took him months to get his cash back. And the thing that sucked about that is he paid cash for it. That hurt.

Havasu Cig
    I have had Fords in the past with the 7.3 and they were great Trucks. I was going to give Ford the benefit of the doubt on this one being that it was a new motor.
    But now that they are F@#king with me, never again will I buy another one!!!
    BTW: The local Ford dealer we have been working with has been good to us, it is the dip$hits above them that are the problem.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast