Well as some of you know we have had many problems with our 03, 6.0 diesel Excursion. We hired a lawyer and three month ago ford agreed to take the vehicle back.
Two month ago we ordered a new Chevy 2500 HD Duramax. I was told it would be in the first of january.
Ford asked for the 30 day payoff to refund our money and missed it. Again they asked for the 30 day payoff and missed it. Now we are into week number two of the current payoff and no response from Ford.
We called ford to try and resolve the problem, and got an atttitude and was told that we should talk to our lawyer instead of them.
We call our lawyer and he said we can't rush Ford, we have to wait for them to get this done in their own sweet time.
Well we got a call from Chevy last night and our new truck just arrived. Now we still have the POS Excursion leaking F@#king oil in my driveway, engine still F@#ked up, as well as the brakes going out.
Ford was supposed to take this POS back month ago, and now they are F@#king me. I am going to have to shell out extra cash so I don't lose the new truck because Ford is so F@#ked up.
I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER FORD!!!
Just needed to vent a little.