Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: New 300XS ---

Towndrunk
    What? They don't allow the ETecs? Prejudice bastards!!! No 4 stroke OBs either? No Verado? :220v:
    You know how it is when ya got a mud hole thats popular?

ClownRoyal
    i'm f@#$n tired of RIDING IN OTHER PEOPLES SHIT!!!!!! i'm boycotting boating till my junk arrives ! TUNNEL T :cry:
    No SHEIT!
    So what's the word? When is your boat going to be ready?

stoker2001
    i'm f@#$n tired of RIDING IN OTHER PEOPLES SHIT!!!!!! i'm boycotting boating till my junk arrives ! TUNNEL T :cry: whats the latest date you have been promised? I missed you at the Red Bluff drags,we sawed them all off and took the $1K and plan on doing it again in two weeks at Chowchilla :crossx:

TUNNEL T
    No SHEIT!
    So what's the word? When is your boat going to be ready?
    the word sux! i'm waiting for merc to give dcb a date my motors are going to ship! so i asked bryan does this mean i'm not getting my boat till aug. he said were still shootin for july! TUNNEL T

TUNNEL T
    whats the latest date you have been promised? I missed you at the Red Bluff drags,we sawed them all off and took the $1K and plan on doing it again in two weeks at Chowchilla :crossx:
    nice! i think i'm gonna go to camp far west for fathers day ! i need to sell that f@#$ n boat of mine! TUNNEL T

Kilrtoy
    the word sux! i'm waiting for merc to give dcb a date my motors are going to ship! so i asked bryan does this mean i'm not getting my boat till aug. he said were still shootin for july! TUNNEL T
    WOW, that blows......

DCBDaytona
    WOW, that blows......
    What blows??? The delay or the engines themselves? I just got another tip regarding the new 300xs...Not Good News.

ClownRoyal
    What blows??? The delay or the engines themselves? I just got another tip regarding the new 300xs...Not Good News.
    What's the 'Not Good News'? Merc is 'still' saying 300hp at the prop. Less RPMs but more torque.

Kilrtoy
    WOW, home wrecker..........................................
    so how is the honey, she was looking good, VERY GOOD LAST WEEKEND, speaking of home wreckers

TUNNEL T
    SHE'S IN THE MOLD ! motors are shipping next week! as for your bad news more torgue more pitch (just as fast ) at a lower rpm with better slip! in other words just as fast a same boat with x's end of story! TUNNEL T :yuk:

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast