Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: New 300XS ---

the_gray_goose
    Hasn't started yet. I am next to go in the mold in a week or two.
    Clown, What are you still doing in the outboard section?? are you coming back to the dark side with us Wacker guy's????

TOBTEK
    Just one time since with you and the wife. How about you?
    Not going again until labor day. We will be at my friend doug's house in parker.
    Hay, I need some hot sause. How much for a gallon or so?? PM me.
    Haven't been since that last weekend with you and the LISA's. the 120 temp is just TO hot for wifey, and been busy trying to get the landscaping done at home. Trying to do a Birthday trip around the 15th of Sept. You and PARTY GIRL should come out.
    The closest HotSauce dealer to you is Teauge Custom marine. He recieved his 1st order a few weeks ago. Not sure if he has gallons or just the quart sprayers?? The hot set up is go to HomeDepot and get a 1/2 gallon bug sprayer. Way easier to pump it up, and just spray on.... IMO. ALSO make sure your stocked up on large microfiber towls. Keep one damp with HotSauce, and keep a dry one to come right behind and polish.... works awesome.
    OR come by the house, lay by the pool have a few of leisa pineapple martinis, and pick up here

TOBTEK
    Clown, What are you still doing in the outboard section?? are you coming back to the dark side with us Wacker guy's????
    isnt he still getting 300XS's ?

ClownRoyal
    Isn't anyone with a DCB a member of the Dark Side? I want to be hated . I am just lurking around here like a little troll :skull: .
    Went with 525s for various reasons.

ClownRoyal
    I will second that! where are the pix's??????
    Some guy named Bob Teague cut in line or I would have pix by now.

Blacksheep
    Do we have any pics available yet? What's the word on these new 300XS's? How are they performing?

TUNNEL T
    Do we have any pics available yet? What's the word on these new 300XS's? How are they performing?
    THEY ARE PERFORMING PERFECT! as for performance #'s test and tune time is coming up! gonna raise the motors one hole on bracket and then start trying different wheels! prop right now 30 bravo , alittle trouble getting on plane in tahoe with a 100 gallons of gas and 4 adults and 4 kids 2 coolers and such! ran around tahoe for three days and only burned 1/2 tank! not too bad. TUNNEL T

Kilrtoy
    THEY ARE PERFORMING PERFECT! as for performance #'s test and tune time is coming up! gonna raise the motors one hole on bracket and then start trying different wheels! prop right now 30 bravo , alittle trouble getting on plane in tahoe with a 100 gallons of gas and 4 adults and 4 kids 2 coolers and such! ran around tahoe for three days and only burned 1/2 tank! not too bad. TUNNEL T
    I would not gauge your preformance in a tahoe run..
    The air is thin p at that elevation
    Do you ever plan to talk about your boat or is this top secret B2 shit

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567