Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is this?

Kindsvater Flat
    I took the picture at Camp Far West this year. Billy B painted it.
    Who's boat is it? What hull?
    http://www.schoutenranch.com/boat/cf...s/MVC-013S.jpg
    *note: attach picture next time*

Hustler
    I have no idea what it is but it sure is nice.

Billy asked the owner to uncover it so I could see the floors. Billy had re-done the floor with wood much like I am doing to the Revenge. Real nice.
    I pretty sure the owner is out of Sac. Met him & his wife can't remember their names.

Kindsvater Flat
    I have a walk around on video of it. I'll go edit that and post it. I think you can hear Morg in the background.

1Bahnerjet
    WOW......is that what they mean by "Long Deck"

Kindsvater Flat
    Originally posted by 1Bahnerjet
    WOW......is that what they mean by "Long Deck"
    That picture doesn't do it. That boat was so sweet and clean it wasn't funny. I have never seen anything so clean and immaculate.

BILLY.B
    Originally posted by Kindsvater Flat
    I took the picture at Camp Far West this year. Billy B painted it.
    Who's boat is it? What hull?
    http://www.schoutenranch.com/boat/cf...s/MVC-013S.jpg
    *note: attach picture next time* This boat belongs to a guy by the name of Chris and he does live in Sacramento, but is on his way to moving to SO.CAL. Most of the deck resto was done up in the Sacremento area and then brought down to me to finish it off, along with the paint. Chris said that the pink slip said it was a Aqua Craft/ Hallett. A couple of old timers came by the shop and said it looked like a Aqua Craft but they weren't sure. All's I know is that the deck took a SHIT LOAD of clear to finish it off. Allen Bailey from Allens Fastners, aka (THE BOLT NAZI) did the installation, and Jim Vangordan who does my engine did the 468 chevy. Pretty cool boat.

Kindsvater Flat
    Ok here is the walk around video clip. There is a little of Billy in the beginning. I would have posted sooner but the wife had the video camara in here car.
    Wooody!! (http://www.schoutenranch.com/video/wooody.wmv)

vdriver4ever
    I too think it's an Aqua Craft. My dad built three or four that had the same deck. It has the little raised side like the Wickens and then went back to a 45 degree rear spoiler just like the one in this photo. I have to admit that I don't recal it coming in a long deck though? I will have to check with my dad to see if he remembers. It's an awsome boat though....

Kurtis500
    Originally posted by BILLY.B
    This boat belongs to a guy by the name of Chris and he does live in Sacramento, but is on his way to moving to SO.CAL. Most of the deck resto was done up in the Sacremento area and then brought down to me to finish it off, along with the paint. Chris said that the pink slip said it was a Aqua Craft/ Hallett. A couple of old timers came by the shop and said it looked like a Aqua Craft but they weren't sure. All's I know is that the deck took a SHIT LOAD of clear to finish it off. Allen Bailey from Allens Fastners, aka (THE BOLT NAZI) did the installation, and Jim Vangordan who does my engine did the 468 chevy. Pretty cool boat.
    Billy B. My father had an original Aqua Craft (69 I believe it was) that was splashed by Rusty Biesemeyer back in the late 60's or early 70's. My dads boat originally had a wood deck on it and he cut it off after a few years to put Rusty's new cap with the splash guard built in. Any chance this boat had a different deck/cap on it at one time? May be my dads old boat. Been looking for a while, I know he sold it to a Tom Nichols who moved to northern Cal. back in the late 70's. Any idea what paint scheme or colors were under the new paint? I got pictures of his old boat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast