Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: More movies

Kindsvater Flat
    Originally posted by smalls
    Nope! Just tried again?????????
    What version media player do you have? I'm sure you have watched my other movies which were all done in the same format.

Yep, it worked!! Took awhile! I was over @ Hud's Corner when it started. It scared the shit out of me.

smalls
    Hud's corner?

Beautiful Noise
    Originally posted by smalls
    Hud's corner?
    Isn't that the place right around the corner

GofastRacer
    Works great for me!..Cool vids!..

The screaming yellow zonker honk's on.
    That was one of the last time's I ran the three blade. I put a big 2 blade on that thing & gained 10mph, & the thing ran so much better throught the rough stuff.
    Thanks K-Flat.
    Morg.

Fired Up
    I only get part of it, maybe one fourth of the video. Then it stops. I'd sure like to watch the whole thing.

Kim Hanson
    The video's worked great, I thought when they bounced like that,it's hasn't taken a set? Be nice, I'am playing nice this year, so please don't make me change already .........( . )( . ).....That bounced through the whole video and one guy say's that honkin?

Kimmy,
    I'm pretty much being saterical when I refer to my old boat as honk'n.
    But here's the deal. That boat was & is (I just don't own it any more) a circle hull, The motor & v-drive were not in the correct location, the boat was set up as a ski boat you could fit 4 people in it comfortably. That run was at most 75mph, at that speed the boat really seemed to be confused on how to react. In glass it would nose in & bow steer. In rough stuff it just sort of danced around.
    I changed prop's soon after that & gained around 10 mph. The boat worked much better, carried the nose in glass & stayed fairly calm in the rough stuff. Here's a pic of it working better.http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...V00031-med.jpg
    Remember a circle boat has less rocker in the bottom. It is not designed to take a set like a runner bottom will. The runners have more rocker & with the stepped hull less wetted surface which allows them to carry the nose. A circle boat rides more on a pad which allows it top run better in the chop.
    Good observation, by the way.
    Morg.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast