Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: More movies

Kim Hanson
    The rocker, do you mean the farthest points on each side of the transom....lower? I have this big black pad under mine? Wondered what the hell that was, look's to be about 6' long and cover the whole back! You are helping me big time right now!.....( . )( . ).......... thanks I have more to spunge up yet!

youngster
    ive always thought that the rocker was like the rocker in a surf board from the tip of the board it is the sweeping curv down the center (front to back) until it is flattened out in the rear! am i on the right track guys?

Youngster is correct.
    The rocker is the amount of curve the bottom has frim tip tail, Bow to stern. Essential if the boat has no hardware installed & you set the boat on a flat surface, how much the boat could rock back & forth.

youngster
    so,..pearling a boat would be bad too?j/k lol

Kim Hanson
    Originally posted by Morg
    Youngster is correct.
    The rocker is the amount of curve the bottom has frim tip tail, Bow to stern. Essential if the boat has no hardware installed & you set the boat on a flat surface, how much the boat could rock back & forth.
    Give me a second Morg, this thing looks like a surf board from the side...........( . )( . )....Quick like a bunny It does smooth right from the front to back like a little surf board, some picture's make it look fat...not so..
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...72HPIM0131.JPG

O.B eddie
    Originally posted by Kim Hanson
    Give me a second Morg, this thing looks like a surf board from the side...........( . )( . )....Quick like a bunny It does smooth right from the front to back like a little surf board, some picture's make it look fat...not so..
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...72HPIM0131.JPG Looks more like a boogie board to me.. Guess thats better than lookin like wallboard!:wink: Kim where are the new seats??

dmontzsta
    Old fast ski boats are the best.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123