Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kids Toys

BigBlockBaja
    Is it me or are kids toys getting harder and harder to remove from there packaging? I just had to use my Leatherman to get a doll off a cardboard backing..

JetBoatRich
    sucks when you break the toy getting it out of the package

BigBlockBaja
    Talk about funny, I was trying to get that damn doll off the backing and ripped her feet off. My niece said, " Great uncle Pat, you didnt even get it outa the box and you broke it". Ungreatfull kids! :crossx:

Tahiti350
    Not just kids stuff... Wifey got me a new watch and it took me 15 minutes to get it out of the plastic show case it was in. Still not sure exactly how I got it out, but then I turn around and put it back in.

HocusPocus
    i was just thinking the same thing this morning!! i can't believe all the wire ties and tape on those things. oh well, its over now.. at least for awhile.

upsman105
    If they didn't do that, your kids would easily steal them out of the stores, and
    you would have nothing to get them for Christmas.

77charger
    sire cutters are handy.

PlyaPlya22
    I was taking a remote control car out of the box for my youngest and there were four screws mounted to a base WTF???

Coach
    I just about tore Barbies head off with all of the saftey crap. Damn theives, we should put them in all of that shit if they get caught and let them try to get out. :rollside:

AZJD
    Is it me or are kids toys getting harder and harder to remove from there packaging? I just had to use my Leatherman to get a doll off a cardboard backing..
    I actually had to break into the tool box and get the dikes....Barbie dream castle thing had each and every little piece(like 50 or more) wire tied to the cardboard and taped......I almost threw the whole thing away.......but I really wanted to play with it...lololololol LMFAO

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast