Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: HELP!! Jetovater Pics???

skipr
    I might be selling my jet-o-vator. Not sure yet, but I'm trying to gather enough money to replace it with a place. I'll keep you posted.
    Steve

Originally posted by Tahiti Doug
    Hey Squirt,
    Where are the $150 Jetovators? I would like to get one but when I do see a used setup they usually want $500 ! For that I may as well get a Place Diverter.
    Where were ya? I sold mine for $150 last year. Included a new cable, the handle, and all other associated hardware.

yea i got it for $150.00 and it works great
    pat(slotracer)

they usually want $500 !
    Wellllll Pat..................I guess either I gave ya a smoking deal, or the other guys are all ripoffs.
    Oh yeah, you owe me $350

victorfb
    damn, i sold one last year for $75
    oh well, it didnt fit on a JC bowl anyhow. you think now that i have a JG the guy will sell it back to me for the same price?

I hate to tell you this but it WILL fit the C bowl. You have to take the bowl off and turn it 180 degrees so the pin holes are sideways instead of top to bottom. Fit's right on there just like a split bowl.

squirt
    Doug, Try Jim Brock...don't know what his price will be but I think it is somewhat in line

Tahiti Doug
    How do I get a hold of Jim Brock?

victorfb
    yea Squirtcha, i knew the trick, but didnt want to turn the boat on its side to oil the pump. actually, i was getting the new place diverter as a Christmas gift, and i wanted/needed the hydrolic version. the manual handle was just in the way in the Tahiti and made it difficult for me to get around. not sure if you remember my walking ability. hahaha besides, i made this guys day when i sold it to him, and that means alot to me.

I suppose the oiling holes being off is kinda weird. New Place Diverter for xmas. Man that's a deal. I've only tried the hydraulic control one time and didn't really get a chance to get used to it. It definitely saves on some cockpit space and is easier to use. Depending on how high the idle is, my manual diverter can be a real bear to move sometimes. I'm just too danged cheap to spend the greenbacks on the hydraulics.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast