Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ***boat Or RRL - Which do You Like Better?

LASERRAY
    Where do you spend more time? Here or There. Which site is better OVERALL in Your opionion.

JetBoatRich
    RRL is a great site with a variety of content, but I seem to spend a lot more time in ***boat
    If you could not tell

Kim Hanson
    I, Don't have a problem saying here! I like to stay where I'am familiar with, that's the Parker Crowd........( . )( . )..... Not my cup of tea!

jbtrailerjim
    I like RRL but it has been kind of slow there lately. RD and the gang have done a great job with the site though. But I spend the majority of my time here.

LASERRAY
    I Like RRL. I think that those three guys have done a great job with it, and I just wish that people would post more over there. I'm not sure if people are having there posts hazed, and are afraid to post, or if people are just being very carfull not to postwhore. I think people feel a little more relaxed here. I Dunno. Just an observation.

locogringo
    I'd hit it!

Kilrtoy
    Good site can post anything X rated,
    But I still like it her....

Jordy
    Originally posted by LASERRAY
    I'm not sure if people are having there posts hazed, and are afraid to post, or if people are just being very carfull not to postwhore.
    I just think that it's one of those boards that seem to be free of the pointless posts. If people have nothing to say, then nothing is said. From what I've seen it's better to be kind of quiet than having threads counting down the next 100 posts to the big mile marker. I haven't seen post hazing at all, especially if you compare it to the hazing that happens over here.

LASERRAY
    Originally posted by jordanpaulk
    I just think that it's one of those boards that seem to be free of the pointless posts. If people have nothing to say, then nothing is said. From what I've seen it's better to be kind of quiet than having threads counting down the next 100 posts to the big mile marker. I haven't seen post hazing at all, especially if you compare it to the hazing that happens over here. I agree with most of what you say Jordy. But I can't decide if there are more people here with less sense of humor, or More with less over there. There is one person in particular over there (that will remain nameless) that you can't say anything to without him whining back at you. And there are a number here as well.

Jordy
    Originally posted by LASERRAY
    There is one person in particular over there (that will remain nameless) that you can't say anything to without him whining back at you. And there are a number here as well.
    I'd say there are more than that over here... like a plethora or so.
    As a moderator on RRL I'd be curious to know what is detracting you from the site. Feel free to PM me either on this board or over there as I'd like to know. Rest assured that your identity will remain hidden.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast