Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: * Spam* Carrera 257 Party Effect 4 sale

nodigg
    QUOTE]Originally posted by hd&boatrider
    I thought you were in LHC...today I rode the bike to Seal Beach down PCH out to Cooks and back home. Nice day for a ride.
    Buy the boat Rick What are you going to do with No Doubt if you buy this one though [/QUOTE]
    BITCH! Guess I am off your "ride buddy" list then huh?
    Got a lot a chrome put on Saturday anyway. Rode on Sunday. Damn it got hot fast!
    Going with the 16 inch apes I think???????!!!!!

nodigg
    Originally posted by pussy cat
    nodigg, you need to check this boat out! I've riden in it a few times and it has plenty of power and runs perfect. And the stereo is sick. The best i've heard on the water!! Besides ther is plenty of room for a pole on this boat. And you know what happens when you have a kick ass stereo and a pole for the women to do a little show. My god, the options are endless!!
    HUH?? WHADDA YA MEAN?? I heard stories but can you really believe what you hear on hot boat forums about girls getting wild on deck boats with sick stereos and speakers popping up out of the engine compartment and lots of dance floor space and pirate logo pasties applied free with purchase and lap dances and..........................hey it is hot again today out here. What are you ladies waiting for??

TheEduKATor
    BoatFloating,
    I worked on that design for you, I can't get through on PM's. Email me at RARE_Concepts@yahoo.com and I can send it to you instead of uploading it on here.

hd&boatrider
    Man....you are a sensitive BIACH aren't you . I would have called but I assumed you were in LHC. Sorry about that.....Damn, are we OK now....lol
    16"....you better check it out first but like I said you can move them forward, backward with an allen wrench. Thay would work for you and would look pretty mean. Remember to get all the braided shit and the chrome attachments....
    Originally posted by nodigg
    QUOTE]Originally posted by hd&boatrider
    I thought you were in LHC...today I rode the bike to Seal Beach down PCH out to Cooks and back home. Nice day for a ride.
    Buy the boat Rick What are you going to do with No Doubt if you buy this one though
    BITCH! Guess I am off your "ride buddy" list then huh?
    Got a lot a chrome put on Saturday anyway. Rode on Sunday. Damn it got hot fast!
    Going with the 16 inch apes I think???????!!!!! [/QUOTE]

OutCole'd

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456