Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: * Spam* Carrera 257 Party Effect 4 sale

BoatFloating

nodigg
    Originally posted by hd&boatrider
    What the hell are you thinking Rick? You thinking of buying this one or are you just asking questions to ask them....lol
    Asking questions and interested Tom. Now letting go of the Cheetah would be a tough one though..........still.................
    I could hang with a little less speed I guess. I like the profile and rear step out on the Carrera that's for sure. I could always rub out the extra colors to suit my likes.

nodigg
    Originally posted by BoatFloating
    I hope both
    With the size of the boat and all it can carry and stereo it holds it's own. I'm not seeing to many deck boats go by me out in Havasu.:wink:
    Thinking of calling you tommorrow to set up a time to see it. Is it near your home? I may hop on the bike and come down if your are going to be around.

hd&boatrider
    Originally posted by nodigg
    Thinking of calling you tommorrow to set up a time to see it. Is it near your home? I may hop on the bike and come down if your are going to be around.
    I thought you were in LHC...today I rode the bike to Seal Beach down PCH out to Cooks and back home. Nice day for a ride.
    Buy the boat Rick What are you going to do with No Doubt if you buy this one though

hd&boatrider
    Asking questions and interested Tom. Now letting go of the Cheetah would be a tough one though..........still.................
    I could hang with a little less speed I guess. I like the profile and rear step out on the Carrera that's for sure. I could always rub out the extra colors to suit my likes.
    It is a nice looking boat....but I agree that the color will be a little hard for you to accept . A sick stereo? I guess that is all relative. What kind of amps, watts, speakers, subs, etc?

BoatFloating
    A sick stereo? I guess that is all relative. What kind of amps, watts, speakers, subs, etc?
    Since you asked.
    Sony CDX810 CD head unit with wireless remote. 2 Sony XM10 wired remotes 1 in front and 1 by transom. 5 Crossfire amps 3 600/2 1 400/4 and 1 400/2 ran through crossover. 4 JL 10" subs and 10 Eclipse Source Point 6" component speakers.
    6 total batteries 2 Delco Marine 30 series for boat electronics and 4 Trojan 6V isolated for the stereo.
    I say pretty sick and holds it's own..

BoatFloating
    Rick, the boat is in Corona at Carrera and I can meet you out there when ever. Call me in the morning at home and we can work out a time.

Havasu Hangin'
    Rick, the boat is in Corona at Carrera and I can meet you out there when ever...
    You guys let me know if you need me to come out and do the "HH Survey" on this beast...
    ...since I'm usually selling oranges on the freeway offramp near Carerra.

hd&boatrider
    Since you asked.
    Sony CDX810 CD head unit with wireless remote. 2 Sony XM10 wired remotes 1 in front and 1 by transom. 5 Crossfire amps 3 600/2 1 400/4 and 1 400/2 ran through crossover. 4 JL 10" subs and 10 Eclipse Source Point 6" component speakers.
    6 total batteries 2 Delco Marine 30 series for boat electronics and 4 Trojan 6V isolated for the stereo.
    I say pretty sick and holds it's own..
    I would have to agree that it qualifies as sick....lol

BoatFloating
    I would have to agree that it qualifies as sick....lol
    Thank you. it has no problem playing Polka music.
    03-07-2004 06:24 AM
    HH, you are up way to early on a Sunday
    since I'm usually selling oranges on the freeway offramp near Carerra.
    I thought you sold Chocolate on the off ramps.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast