Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Opening Day of Boating, Seattle

1968Droptop
    Who wants to head out Friday before?
    I maybe up for that......

Captain Assin' Off
    Matt, are you talking about just going to watch or joining the parade like in the second photo down?
    http://www.seattleyachtclub.org/OpeningDay
    Talking a lot of idle time on boatin day, through the cut, but I'm up for it. Let's get some respect! Jeez! I ain't gonna go for all the rules, like Chris said, where does the flag go? I've got a Martini flag! We could go up the river, or just mob one of the members house for a Sat. afternoon BBQ. We could do it here, if you all are'nt opposed to partying in a house under construction! Lots of parking, and it's close to the river. (15 minutes)

1968Droptop
    Talking a lot of idle time on boatin day, through the cut, but I'm up for it. Let's get some respect! Jeez! I ain't gonna go for all the rules, like Chris said, where does the flag go? I've got a Martini flag! We could go up the river, or just mob one of the members house for a Sat. afternoon BBQ. We could do it here, if you all are'nt opposed to partying in a house under construction! Lots of parking, and it's close to the river. (15 minutes)
    That sounds like an open invite to me. Our own little 'opening day' celebration ? I like the sound of that. I bet we could shoot water under the Freemont bridge from the lake

Harley5229
    Also found a BIG stack of Baseball cards in a trunk at the wrecking yard while I was there. Still sorting and counting, but mostly Topps and Fleer's, with a few Score, Don Russ, and Pinicales thrown in. Looks like '"80's time frame, maybe up to early '90's. Anyone collectthese things?
    So if you still have them my husband does some collecting - he might be able to tell you if they have some worth...
    So, who's having an opening day bash that us boat fanatics can come to that don't actually own a boat? I mean just because I don't own a boat doesn't mean I don't have a cool flag as well to fly.....

WATERFOUL
    Wow, there's ***boaters in Washington! From most everything else I've read on this forum that type of activity isn't sanctioned anywhere but LHC I can't wait to get my "new" boat in the water this season, unfortunately it wont be here in time for "opening day"

1978 Rogers
    Welcome Waterfoul, what kind of boat are you getting?

WATERFOUL
    '73 Eliminator V-drive Daycruiser (21 ft.), it's bought and paid for but still in Havasu right now, If anyone has info on boat transporters/haulers I could use it right about now. As it is I will probably bring it home over Memorial day weekend and then drop the motor in, but if I can get it hauled up sooner I'll be dodging flotsam and jetsam on the snohomish by then :rollside:

WATERFOUL
    Oh, thanks for the welcome!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123