Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Parker area

stonehedge
    Looking for a local realtor to purchase a place in Parker. Have no idea where to start. Maybe someone knows a good referral? Any help would be great, thanks. Maybe someone with the needs of a river/second home person is looking for.

RiverRatMike
    Try this place....Parker Reality (http://www.bettyhunterrealty.com/)

BIGTYME
    Its really funny how everybody thinks the word realtOr is spelled/pronounced realItor. Not baggin on you I just think it is really funny when my clients call me a realItor.

mbrown2
    Another spot is coloradoriverrealty.com
    We used him getting our place and it went smooth..

we used kim at robert gory to by 2 diffferent places.plunkett has the most homes for sale.i prefer to use a riverrat,offroader,fellow river home owner so that was gory.928 667 3381

stonehedge
    I had to look it up because I thought it was spelled realitor? So your right. Thanks for some of the tips, its a start, which is 100% more than I had.

little rowe boat
    Go to realtor.com.You can view properties and find a realtor.

stonehedge
    I had some questions about Cal/ side mobil homes, you buy the coach and rent the land from the park/ but the parks are owned by the Indains and they lease it to companies, and that is were the rent goes? Dang. Is that even close to correct? Sorry if these sound stupid. But none of these realtors deal with coaches and mobil home parks, someone has to want to make money? Maybe a referral to a company or person who deals with this? Thanks for any help or answers.

call rio del colorado denny or cheryl they run everything on the cali side.riverland,echo,windmill,colorado,new place across from road runner.

all my buddies have places at rivera also ran by denny.it connects to emerald so its huge.store, pool kids can run all over.rivera is a tiny park.it would be the place were i would buy if i was going to do the lease deal.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast