Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ? For people going to the boat show

hd&boatrider
    Where the heck do we park all of our big ass trucks? I think it is all covered parking and was wondering if anybody knows the height of the garage. My new truck has a 9" lift and I am afraid I will be running around trying to find a place to park.
    Anybody help out here? I am sure quite a few of us will be in the same boat...pun intended

MRS FLYIN VEE
    there are numerous parking lots outside where we can park the big guys..

AquaBoogie
    I think the parking structure on the south side of the Convention Center will accomodate the big trucks and monster pinto's.

TheLurker
    I was thinking the open parking lot on the North side of Staple Center.

AquaBoogie
    Originally posted by TheLurker
    I was thinking the open parking lot on the North side of Staple Center.
    That will work too.

hd&boatrider
    How far is it from Staples to the convention center? The only time I venture into LA is to watch a Laker game and I usually am drinking a few beers by then. Imagine that....lol Either way it sounds like parking the big trucks won't be an issue. I would feel better with it in the parking structure though. Now, if I can just figure out how to get to the south entrnce....

AquaBoogie
    Originally posted by hd&boatrider
    How far is it from Staples to the convention center? The only time I venture into LA is to watch a Laker game and I usually am drinking a few beers by then. Imagine that....lol Either way it sounds like parking the big trucks won't be an issue. I would feel better with it in the parking structure though. Now, if I can just figure out how to get to the south entrnce....
    The Staple Center is across the street from the Convention Center.
    There are a lot of one way streets downtown. Last year, they directed the traffic to the south parking structure. They may do it again this year.

hd&boatrider
    Originally posted by AquaBoogie
    The Staple Center is across the street from the Convention Center.
    There are a lot of one way streets downtown. Last year, they directed the traffic to the south parking structure. They may do it again this year.
    Thanks AB.....See all of you there.....

BowTie Rick
    Just ask a local for assistance, they'd be glad to help you Does anyone remember going to Rams games at the Colosium and parking in some dudes front yard? Could you imagine doing that these days?

MagicMtnDan
    Hey BowTieRick, how about telling us the story behind your avatar? That your gf? Wife? FB? Got any pics of her without the filters?
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/avatar...ine=1074813948 http://www.***boat.com/forums/avatar...ine=1074813948 http://www.***boat.com/forums/avatar...ine=1074813948

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast