Thread: What an F'n Monday Morning!!!

Waldo
    You ever wake up and find that YOUR CAR HAS BEEN TOWED!!!!!!!!!!
    It was a fine "how-do-ya-do" this morning...it was actually my wife's Expedition
    Yesterday afternoon I parked behind our house to unload (known fire lane but everyone does it) and forgot to pull her around. We've had written "warnings" before as my wife and I are both guilty of "forgetting". The last time, she forgot & I told her "One of these times, they are going to tow your car!" Well...It was me this time :cry: :cry: :cry:
    $200 later, late for work (both of us), and to top it off...I took out her supplies she needs for work and forgot to put them back in the car (she informed me when she finally got to work)!
    It's been one of those Monday mornings :argue:

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
    Ouch dude....
    Sorry to hear that. I have gone thru that a couple of times when i used to live at the beach. And the bastards would always take my tapes.

spectratoad
    I would go have an irish coffee and maybe head back to bed and start over around noon.

Waldo
    I would go have an irish coffee and maybe head back to bed and start over around noon.
    Should have done that...Work hasn't been any better!!! I haven't had a Monday like this in quite some time. Glad it's more than halfway over.
    I know it could be worse...My beautiful kids (& wife) will put a smile on my face when I get home...even if I'm in the dog-house. :hammerhea

Mr. Pixilated
    Which tow company.....Like they don't all suck.....Bad thing about it, is more then likely a neighbour had to call...tow companies don't go out on the prowl.....it could also have been a security company...sorry to hear...

bordsmnj
    phuc mondays. :yuk:

TUNNEL T
    i guess needless to sayyour day isn't going to get better right!, your probably not gonna get some tonite either! sorry just had to throw that one in there! TUNNEL T (theres always tommorrow! )

HMF'er
    Which tow company.....Like they don't all suck.....Bad thing about it, is more then likely a neighbour had to call...tow companies don't go out on the prowl.....it could also have been a security company...sorry to hear...
    Actually some shady tow companies have been known to prowl, which is illegal. Find out who signed for / ordered the tow, you may have civil recourse if the tow driver initiated it.

FireSternTube
    Actually some shady tow companies have been known to prowl, which is illegal. Find out who signed for / ordered the tow, you may have civil recourse if the tow driver initiated it.
    Let's see, Fire Lane, Written warnings HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Waldo
    Security Co...they run by every night about 9ish. My own fault..got caught with my pants down.