Anyone have any ideas on how to reduce the levels in the channel so that drunk people don't drown themselves on accident when just trying to have a good time?
The city most likely will be forced to do something if and when they loose the $2 million dollar lawsuit for wrongful death.
I figure if we could get some serious good ideas that don't interfere too much with our lifestyle. Maybe we could pitch them to the Mayor of LHC or governing party that most likely could screw things up because they don't give a damn about hot boaters needs or wants.
Sometimes there are too many tree huggers on a panel that is in charge of making important decisions that can affect your lifestyle in a big way. There may be a bunch of people in charge of making this decision that prefer LHC to be famous for its Snow Bird Paradise rather than a Hot Boat Heavan. For example look what happened to Lake Perris. No Alchohol Allowed. $1000 fine!
I think its better to try and fix a problem than to bitch and moan when we don't like the outcome.
Give it some thought and chime in. We could have the some extreme measures taken if we don't act on our own. Just think of the possibilities, lake limited to a certain # of boats, more dui investigations(harrasment), who knows what they will dream up.
Just my .02