Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mexico

Jungle Boy
    I guess I was just misunderstood.
    Don't piss on my skating rink or there may be some high sticking going on.
    :yuk:

Buff
    I am not suggesting any manner of vioent action against illegals but rather the boycotting of any company that employs illegals. Just as restaurants display a letter rating in their widow regarding cleanliness let's see an IF (Illegal free) placard in the window of businesses. (Boat manufacturers included.) Mexico seems to have this hard line against the US - both the citizens and especially the Fox government. So let's whack them economically. Don't go fishing out of Ensenada! Do not spend a dollar on anything Mexican related! This means cars and trucks manufactured in Mexico and sold here. Screw Cabo and Cancun! who needs Cuidad de Mexico when we have East Los Angeles right here? Make an effort to not buy products or services from US companies that utilize illegal labor. Sure - we are going to pay more but look at the big picture. Lean on your representatives in the State to not support ANYTHING that may put money into the coffers of Mexican entrepeneurs or the Mexican government. Understand this please - God bless the illegals - I realize they are just acting in their own best interest as individuals - but they are sending wages earned here, often without withheld taxes, to Mexico! It's like a faucet left on that is leaking away American dollars - It is time to bitch-slap the government of Mexico! buf

bordsmnj
    isn't our government the only thing that has kept mexico afloat for like thirty years now? lets just quit giving the cocksuckers our hard earned tax dollars thats all. then when they get invaded we can just go down there and take the whole thing all the way to the canal. all or nothing.(this outa stir shit up ) this here thing with the illeagals flooding the country isn't about them it's about our chickenshitism in our government.

Jungle Boy
    Originally posted by bordsmnj
    isn't our government the only thing that has kept mexico afloat for like thirty years now? lets just quit giving the cocksuckers our hard earned tax dollars thats all. then when they get invaded we can just go down there and take the whole thing all the way to the canal. all or nothing.(this outa stir shit up ) this here thing with the illeagals flooding the country isn't about them it's about our chickenshitism in our government.
    Good plan.

coolchange
    then when they get invaded we can just go down there and take the whole thing all the way to the canal.
    Whooaaa there, lets think this thing out a little. Then the place will be crawlin with BLM and chargin us fees and then the CBD will find some Puffer shrimp and then....

Jungle Boy
    Kind of like stealing a little poor kids lunch money because his folks couldn't afford to dress him cool; except on a grand scale.
    I rest my case on an earlier statement that I made.

Havasu Cig
    What if we just take Baja...There is some nice ocean front property waiting to be had.

CA Stu
    Noblesse oblige.
    (look it up if you have to)
    Cheers
    CA Stu

Desert Rat
    Originally posted by CA Stu
    Otherwise, you could attribute the behavior of the contingent of overzealous, drunk Raider fans to America as a whole.
    Thanks
    CA Stu <-- doesn't mind a good argument.
    NOW YOUR PISSING ME OFF:yuk: :yuk:
    Geez lets try to make a point about someone coming to a irrational generalization by making one yourself!

CA Stu
    exactly...
    Neither analogy makes sense, does it?
    Sure, a few drunk Mexican soccer fans acted like jackasses, just like a few drunk Raider fans beat up the San Diego Lightning Bolt (who happened to be a girl under that costume), and to attribute either group's behavior to ALL the citizens of their home country is silly.
    Now back to your regularly scheduled drama....
    CA Stu

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast