Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Mexico

Havasu Cig
    Bro, Come down to some neighborhoods in San Diego and you will see what I mean. If you are not Mexican good luck getting out alive.
    This is bigger than a soccer game, and it was not a few fans. I saw the video and it was the majority of the crowd.
    Talk to some of the Mexicans here in San Diego about their feelings towards the U.S. and a lot of their views will be consistent with the crowd at the soccer game.
    I am not saying all Mexicans are bad, but I have had my share of problems with them talking $hit about the U.S. I will call them on it if the do it in front of me.
    I grew up here in San Diego and used to go to Mexico a lot, but it is not safe down there. I have gotten shit from Mexicans in Mexico for being American and there is nothing you can do about it. The corrupt cops will throw you in jail.
    I have had friend that have spent some time in jail down there, and we had to buy there way out.
    After 09/11 there were a lot of American flags flying to show solidarity and patriotism and what did the Mexican side of town do? They put up more Mexican flags to counter all the American ones that were flying.
    The town I live in in North San Diego County has a huge Mexican population both legal and illegal. I am not making this $hit up, this is first hand knowledge.
    Just my.02

missboatnam1
    it just cracks me up that so many people from so many diffrent countries want to live here in the U.S., but then you see them puttung us down, burning our flag, ect......its total bullshit, let them stay in there own country, where they belong !!!!
    yes they are all jelious of the U.S., who wouldent be!!

Buff
    Havasu Cig is right on - this is no mere minority that is living here and hating us. Mexicans cannot face the humilating fact that our country "works" and theirs doesn't. Now I'm no American flag freak but it really irks me to see those Mexican flags flying in front of houses or in car windows. My grandfather came here from Italy but I would no more think of flying an Italian flag here than my father would. This country is at war (9/11). And under these circumstances I say if you are not with us you are against us.
    In fact - current gas prices aside - I wish our govt. would stop the pretense to morality and take over militarily the Middle East oil fields. Not the countries per se - and turn them into hi-tech protected no-Arabs allowed zones. Let them clowns have their cities and their insane religion with their haijjs and their berkas - we will just occupy the oil fields. And while we are at it let's kick the United Nations out of NYC and turn the building into condos.
    Now as radical as these ideas sound I know that if a politician ran with these items on his or her agenda they would win in a landslide such as this country never saw. As for the proliferation of Mexican flags - guess? buf

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345