Thread: Whipple Does It Again............Dam Dustin & Shonda

KLEPTOW
    Had his chance to take advantage of a woman, but what does he do? He & Shonda go out of their way to make sure my wife gets first class treatment. He was able to decipher her unknown knowledge of what she thought I wanted and make sure we got the setup right and delivered by Christmas without me being tip off that something big was coming. Shonda & my wife really hit it off, don't know why after all the problems my wife had trying to get the payment taken care of, again with me not getting tip off that something was brewing.
    Dustin & Shonda you both Rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I look forward to meeting you both at the Zoo.
    -Brian

Garrddogg
    Again? You mean he did it before?

hoolign
    Look at Newbie..sounding all." I havent read anythin on HB yet"... and shit!
    That'd be the day my woman ....ordered anything for "MY" toys without consulting me on what I wanted!!!!!!!!!!

KLEPTOW
    Again? You mean he did it before?
    Actually what I meant was most male dominant businesses would have taken the opportunity to take advantage of a woman.

KLEPTOW
    Look at Newbie..sounding all." I havent read anythin on HB yet"... and shit!
    That'd be the day my woman ....ordered anything for "MY" toys without consulting me on what I wanted!!!!!!!!!!
    Don't go get all Jealous and Shit...

Jordy
    Actually what I meant was most male dominant businesses would have taken the opportunity to take advantage of a woman.
    Guess they go the opposite route and do it to the guys huh? Perhaps you'd better send her in for any warranty issues that might arise down the road. Just tell them that you don't know Nodigg.

KLEPTOW
    Guess they go the opposite route and do it to the guys huh? Perhaps you'd better send her in for any warranty issues that might arise down the road. Just tell them that you don't know Nodigg.
    After reading all of the emails and pm's & her account of the numerous phone calls that my wife exchanged with both Dustin and Shonda attempting to get this thing pulled off.
    I probably will let her handle any issues that arise, seeing how she and Shonda have obviously built a great relationship.

INSman
    It' all come down to "GIRL POWER" I guess ??!!??

SHAKEN Not Stirred
    Congratulations on your Christmas gift....
    CJG

KLEPTOW
    Congratulations on your Christmas gift....
    CJG

Thanks. I have to give it to my other half, after 20+ years she still knows how to get me off.