Originally posted by Hotcrusader76
Easystroke...
LAST BUT NOT LEAST.....LISTEN UP HERE!!!!!!!!!!! I know alot of you so call carburetor killers have removed those factory chokes and all....well make sure you plug the hole that the choke recieved it's heat signal from...otherwise you'll be chasing a vacuum issue and you'll have no idea where it came from...an even better sign is the tell tale sign of a freight train whistle while accelerating.....ask aka"Hallet19"....it really sounds cool but does nothing but crap out your idle causing you to blame the carb builder or set your idle mixture higher....but it does help your CFM ask my oval track racers:wink: ....
Goodnight and sleep tite....
~Ty
Hotcrusader76,
The carbs were used when I purchased the setup and already had the chokes removed. The choke parts were sent with the carbs. They were manual chokes so did they receive heat or is that only on the auto chokes models. I do realize that I could do a lot of work to the 600's but I am looking to replace them as soon as funds are avalible so I don't want to tie up a bunch of money in them.
Thanks for everyones imput.