Thread: New to the Jet world

Makoroni
    I was wondering if anyone could help me find a good deal on a Classic jet boat maybe a SJ or anything of the sort. Iam a gear head and like to work on stuff so if it needs some loving that will be good also. I live in South Mississippi if anyone is close to me I would like to meet up with you and see your boat. I have been searching all the sites around getting info. and stuff. There has been a couple on E-Bay but to far to drive. Thanks for anyones help. (I hang out at Wolf River up by the big sand bar if anyone goes out there on this site) Thanks again

1HOTGMCJET
    You should also try registering over at Banderlog.com and/or RJB (Real Jet Boats) - there are usually always boats for sale among the members - maybe someone could post up a link to get you there..... Good Luck!

BigBoyToys
    I've always got Jet Boats for sale, but it's a long haul to Mississippi

Makoroni
    Hey BigBoyToys, Can you send me any pics of that Biesemeyer Day Cruiser you have on that site. On that Tahiti Boat, all it needs is a motor? Do you have everything to complete that boat besides the interior?

BigBoyToys
    Originally posted by Makoroni
    Hey BigBoyToys, Can you send me any pics of that Biesemeyer Day Cruiser you have on that site. On that Tahiti Boat, all it needs is a motor? Do you have everything to complete that boat besides the interior?
    They both need an interior, the tahiti needs an engine also. Both of them have lots of cosmetic needs. The Biesemeyer Trailer needs completely redone. Honestly, unless you have a good friend that's a truck driver who comes out to CA, it would cost ya more $$ to ship them to Mississippi then what either one of them are worth.
    Here's the only 2 pics I have of the daycruiser
    http://www.pritek.net/images/dc.jpg
    http://www.pritek.net/images/dc1.jpg

Taylorman
    I live in Lafayette La. Your welcome to come over anytime. Where is Long Beach?

Makoroni
    Taylorman!!! Your boat is sweeeetttt!! I live right off of beatline road. Iam about 1 hour from New Orleans to give you an idea of how far away. You dont know anyone around you that is selling anything huh? I would love to come over and check you boat out though.

RD Express
    Duane at www.hi-techperformance.com has a nice Taylor for sale. 316-794-8616

Duane HTP
    Here's a good place to look for a Taylor too.
    http://www.***boatsforsale.com/cgi-b...rmat=headlines