Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: OK enough thread bashing

Redneck
    Forget all the thread bashing lets get back into what we are really here for talking about boats. What is everyone doing with there boats this winter any new projects. Me im doing exhaust new carb and reduing the interior on the back of the boat. Taking out the back engine hatch and the two seats and making one big sun deck to lay on and give me more storage. So lets hear what your doing.
    Kenny

piper
    Well my boat is in storage and waiting for me to get back. I'm sure there is going to be a lot of stuff I'm going to have to restore on it.

Redneck
    Well my boat is in storage and waiting for me to get back. I'm sure there is going to be a lot of stuff I'm going to have to restore on it.
    Piper was talking about you the other day with OG how are things hope your having a merry christmas when do you get back. Let me know I owe ya many beers been saving them for when you get back.
    kenny

H20 Toie
    Forget all the thread bashing lets get back into what we are really here for talking about boats. What is everyone doing with there boats this winter any new projects. Me im doing exhaust new carb and reduing the interior on the back of the boat. Taking out the back engine hatch and the two seats and making one big sun deck to lay on and give me more storage. So lets hear what your doing.
    Kenny
    Merry xmas to you too. I want to get my xm to work right. the antenna is under the dash so it cuts in and out while under way but other than needing a bath it's ready to go.

Redneck
    Merry xmas to you too. I want to get my xm to work right. the antenna is under the dash so it cuts in and out while under way but other than needing a bath it's ready to go.
    im able to get my antenna to stay on the dash near the windshield it moves a little but barely enough to worry about. use a lil double stick tape and put it up somewere. usually on the back near the tow hitch works great

piper
    Hey Redneck,
    I'm trying to hang out here until this is all over. Rumor has it that October 07 things will change around here. In the meantime I'll continue to fly and help the soldiers out with what ever I can.
    But as soon as I punch out of this place I will make sure to meet up with all of you back on the river.

H20 Toie
    im able to get my antenna to stay on the dash near the windshield it moves a little but barely enough to worry about. use a lil double stick tape and put it up somewere. usually on the back near the tow hitch works great
    On the boat, I thought this was a thread about boats. :rollside:

Redneck
    On the boat, I thought this was a thread about boats. :rollside:
    ya my ultra has a lil windshield

H20 Toie
    ya my ultra has a lil windshield
    and a tow hitch?

Havasu_Dreamin
    Me im doing exhaust
    SWEET! Thru-hull? That adds at least 5 MPH.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast