Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Drinking On DAy One

AleAlchemist
    Okay Had A good morning.
    Radio Played all my favorite songs on the way to work from Class.
    And I finished some apps from sales this weekend.
    Is it wrong to start drinking on a Monday?
    P.S. I dreamt about the river all weekend, Can't Wait to do some
    "Product Testing"

repo man
    how can it be wrong?they sell beer on monday,don't they.

fourspeednup
    Is it wrong to start drinking on a Monday?
    What religion do you follow!!??
    Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday................it don't matter,,,, all are good opportunities to consume alcoholic beverages, often in excess.
    Sounds like you got a head start at work?
    And I finished some apps from sales this weekend.
    All the more reason to reward yourself with an ice cold, frosty mug of golden-brewed refreshment. Hell, have 9 or 10! According to my calculations, you already got Monday's work done over the weekend so that leaves Tuesday to chill out and continue feeling the effect that several beers the night before will inevitably bring.
    -four(((needs to lay off the crack dinner)))speed

LASERRAY
    I've had to taper back on the beer consumption the last two weeks. I am applying for additional life insurance, and so they are sending a nurse to my home next Saturday morning to take a blood and urine sample. Gotta get those liver function readings down in order to get the best policy possible. So needless to say, I'll be beer bonging next Saturday night! Cheers!

24 beers in a case.....24 hours in a day....coincidence?

Kachina26
    Originally posted by LASERRAY
    I've had to taper back on the beer consumption the last two weeks. I am applying for additional life insurance, and so they are sending a nurse to my home next Saturday morning to take a blood and urine sample. Gotta get those liver function readings down in order to get the best policy possible. So needless to say, I'll be beer bonging next Saturday night! Cheers! Go to Walmart and get some Milkthistle, knocks the numbers right down. I don't know if it really helps the liver like they claim, but the numbers come down. Crap I blew number 500 on medical advise:yuk:

Dave C
    I don't understand the question?

LASERRAY
    Originally posted by Kachina26
    Go to Walmart and get some Milkthistle, knocks the numbers right down. I don't know if it really helps the liver like they claim, but the numbers come down. Crap I blew number 500 on medical advise:yuk: Thanks Kachina, but I have been popping the Milk Thistle for the last three months already. I hope it works cause' I'm drinking alot of beer on Saturday night! ( after the test).

AleAlchemist
    Im back...
    LaseRay
    I've had to taper back on the beer consumption the last two weeks. I am applying for additional life insurance, and so they are sending a nurse to my home next Saturday morning to take a blood and urine sample. Gotta get those liver function readings down in order to get the best policy possible. So needless to say, I'll be beer bonging next Saturday night! Cheers!

LASERRAY
    Originally posted by AleAlchemist
    Im back...
    LaseRay

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast