Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: What were they thinking?

ChetCapoli
    Originally posted by Jet Hydro
    Now do you see why?
    he ad`s nothing in no way shape or form. If he was just trying to learn something it would be different.We all know what he`s up too!
    No slowy tell me why?? Funny how sides change in less than a year eh?? You got GOLDEN pom pom's pal!! It be one thing if you'd just post up your stuff but you have to cheerlead beyond anything ol HB has ever done. You see why no other guru's want to come here?? Like i told you before, first it was the donut club and now its the support group for the promoter. When does it end? GS marine used to come here...wonder why he doesnt anymore..hmmm. That perfromance jet guy up there in N Cal USED to come here..not anymore.... what about SDBA069???The list can go on and on and on. Yet you blame me. I gotta laugh. As far as learning something..shit my friend whadiathink i didnt do something along the lines of what you did? I didnt cut my boat up some and modify strakes and the like??? I didnt play with shoes, droops, loaders, inserts etc..?? WTF??
    This thread is overwith as far as your project and learning..the rest is gravy for you to pom pom about..bottom line. Enough is enough already. Post your numbers and let it be. I asked you some GOOD questions..you just didnt like em cuz i QUESTION your mans parts! GOODNESS GOD dont say they dont work. He'll call you ever name in the book if you question em boy...VERY PROFESSIONAL. (I see he edited his "DICKH#$D" remark before i had a chance to quote it!)Makes me wanna run right out and buy parts from him for sure. If i did and they didnt work he'd give me every reason why and how I DID it wrong i bet and tell me to pound salt to get my money back. The snoot not work? WHAT??? OMG how can you say such a thing! We'll for FIVE HUNDRED BEANS i dont need a shelf piece sorry. Speaking of which...where did that squirtcha guy go? He was all over the place about it and then vanished...hmm... seems that 6.3 turned into a 2.3 real quick eh?? What happened there? How many shoe adjustments did he make if any??? Honest question i must say. There is no reason why you cant get the same numbers with a droop and playing with different shoes, inserts, loaders, etc.. bottom line. American turbine came out with that snoot long before and you don't see to many of them...why do you think that is???
    CHET
    Dont tell me you pay for all your parts either..why do they call is SPONSOR?? I'm sure you dont have many self pieces hangin on your wall.

ChetCapoli
    Originally posted by cyclone
    Amen! i too would like to see more business coming here to sling parts and answer questions. I dont care if it is spam, its still information. the more the better if you ask me.
    Chet works too hard to squeeze a dime out of a nickel to realize the value of info that passes right on by while his head is up his ass.
    I gotta laugh at you too cyclone. Your part of the donut club arent ya? You wouldn't buy your parts or have work done anywhere else so why do you want other alternatives?? You wont ever use them to save a buck but yet you critisize me for it..too funny! Seems the value of info comes from two places around here.....all the rest are chased away! FACT!
    chet

Duane HTP
    Chet you're right. You did run off Greg, you did run off 069, and you have run off some other good people. You have won. You have accomplished your mission. You have now run me off of this board too. I hope you're happy. For those of you who I was trying to help, I'm sorry it has come to this. Thank you for all of the business and support that you have given me. I'm sure most of you will continue, and like always, I'll try to give you the best advise or steer you in the best direction I know how. Please mark my web site, www.hi-techperformance.com and email me at, doblander@hi-techperformance.com or feel free to call me at any time, 316-794-8616. I'll be there to help and serve you. And Chet, remember, that little yellow sticker on the back of all of those boats that are passing you at the lake came from
    HI-TECH PERFORMANCE, INC.

FOMOCO76
    WOW !!!! :yuk:

Jet Hydro
    Chet I don't think you did anything even close to what I did to my boat.. your not smart enough.
    yes I "DO" have a back room with all kind`s of parts hanging on the wall. I`ll try to post a picture just for you sometime this weekend. I don't know of to many 4500 sq foot shops that "don't" have self pieces hanging on the wall.
    ((((American turbine came out with that snoot))))
    no shit????
    HEY STUPID LOOK AT THE SNOOT I RUN!
    There is a picture of it you dumb ass. Bet your not smart enough to know what brand it is?
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...020233-med.JPG
    You know chet, it is fun to shoot the shit with you but running off the builders is something none of us want. I don't think there is anyone left now for you to run off, Are you happy Now?
    Duane don't run off because of Chet, We all know he`s full of month old vending machine leftovers. It`s not his fault he was drooped on his head as a child. Chet you keep this shit up and you`ll be posting to yourself before long. Hammer may not have the balls to boot you but others may find a new web site that will if you show up.
    Hammer step up or let someone else have the job!
    What more is it going to take?

King Kuracz
    Chet, you're a ****ing douche bag!
    Duane, thanks for the help and info you've given to us on this and other boards. Don't blame you a bit for not wanting to be a part of Chet's bullshit when you could be out making a buck during your busiest season.
    Now the question, with all the pros run off, does this make Chet the "leading expert" around here?
    If not, for sure he's at least the leading asshole!

Ken F
    Duane,
    Sorry to see you go. You have helped many of us and oftentimes not made a dime for your efforts, but I understand your position in leaving. You have a business to think about.
    Hammer, how long are you going to let this go on?
    Pretty soon, there will be no vendors, builders, or pump people willing to come here to even ask questions of. If Duane promotes his business here to a degree, so what. He isn't overbearing about it. He passes out a lot of good helpful advice too, and never asks a penny.
    You know, the more I think of it, I don't think I'm going to return either. Who needs this shit? It reminds me of the Jerry Springer show here. ...and I don't watch it either.
    Ken F

King Kuracz
    Ken, you can now expect to recieve a nasty PM from Chit.
    Be very afraid! lol

Cas
    there always has to be 1 dumb **** to ruin it for everyone else. Not that it's any big surprise but you're that 1 Chet

cyclone
    Originally posted by ChetCapoli
    I gotta laugh at you too cyclone. Your part of the donut club arent ya? You wouldn't buy your parts or have work done anywhere else so why do you want other alternatives?? You wont ever use them to save a buck but yet you critisize me for it..too funny! Seems the value of info comes from two places around here.....all the rest are chased away! FACT!
    chet
    i must ask what this "donut club" is that you speak of?
    I haven't sent any money Duane's way but I still value his opinion and enjoy reading his posts. Here's the deal Chet. You happen to post on a website that is populated mostly by people who happen to live in the Southwest. Strictly by locale, these folks deal with businesses that are near their home and as such, when a new person asks for advice, these people recommend the shops that they frequent. You're unfortunate circumstance is living somewhere else and this puts you in the minority of the folks on this site. Hell, I get to go boating with most of the folks here on a fairly regular basis and I consider myself lucky for that.
    You could tell anyone to go anywhere, but instead you seem to sarcasticly jump on everyone else' case that doesn't subscribe to your point of view.
    Yes some people will pay the pros to do their work and not question the advice given to them because there is one thing money can't buy and that is TRUST. Finding a pump or engine builder you feel comfortable with trusting isn't easy. Once you do, there isn't much reason to switch to another builder if you're boat runs the way you want. If a person is happy with the performance they get out of their boat even though they didnt try every different mfr's product on the market, there is nothing wrong with that. Most people dont have the time or money it takes to lake test all the different parts likes droops, snoots, impellers etc. I for one have little time to test my boat which is why i took it to the track. I learned alot about it that weekend.
    It's all part of the game. You pick a builder, take their advice and then go have fun with your boat. It doesn't matter that it might cost more than brand x or that you didn't directly compare brand x to brand y. Stick with what you're comfortable with and just go boating and have fun.
    Now you can't honestly say I've been cheerleading for any single pump vendor here. When people ask tech questions regarding jets I offer very little advice because frankly, i'm qualified to speak about my setup only and not much else. And if you think I'm uninterested in saving a few bucks then you must have missed the part where I rigged, wired, sanded, welded, carpeted, fiberglassed, rebuilt and restored both of my boats from top to bottom with nothing more than help from a few good friends. I outsourced the pump and my latest motor because I dont have the right machinery to mess with it. If I did, you'd find me tackling these two projects as well.
    At the very least I hope i've opened your eyes to the reasons why things are the way they are with many of the members on this forum. It's got nothing to do with getting a discount or cheerleading for a certain shop.
    Personally, I'd rather read posts about you wrenching on your own boat or testing it at the lake than another post where you talk smack on other forum members. It would be nice to see you drop the chip on your shoulder and get back to enjoying the information this site has to offer.
    so how is your boat running? (i mean that in the most unsarcastic way possible.)

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425