Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sheriffs Deputy found dead....

slink
    Guess thats how rumors get started. Heard it from a trainer over at the OC Sheriffs today during force options training.
    Hope they find them soon.
    YA, Baca put that out on the news last night (that it was accidental). If I was in their POA, I would be livid.

riverby5
    The Lasd Union Is Weak And Divided....it Was A Hit And They Got What They Wanted.....they Didnt Take Anything(the Car, The Beretta) Or Anything Else...trust Me This Was No Accident....
    Watch Your Backs....

slink
    The Lasd Union Is Weak And Divided....it Was A Hit And They Got What They Wanted.....they Didnt Take Anything(the Car, The Beretta) Or Anything Else...trust Me This Was No Accident....
    Watch Your Backs....
    Not that I doubt you, you talking hit on L.E in general or specific to her.

Lavey29
    So why is the media saying accidental shooting and how do we know it is not domestic?
    Media was given some preliminary speculation and ran with it without waiting for better info. I was there and there was nothing to indicate it was domestic. 2 thugs rolled up to rob here and when she tried to defend herself, she was shot.

slink
    Media was given some preliminary speculation and ran with it without waiting for better info. I was there and there was nothing to indicate it was domestic. 2 thugs rolled up to rob here and when she tried to defend herself, she was shot.
    Lavey, R U LBPD?

THATJEFFGUY
    The homeowner her friend, also a LASO Dep...worked the gang detail. Possible gang related retaliation ??

topless
    This is so sad but I don't buy the robbery deal on this one either. I just think the media needs to keep their speculations to themselves.

Lavey29
    Lavey, R U LBPD?
    Nope,,,LASD,,,rolled down there to assist them with their investigation and suspect search

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123