Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Petrofied, Moneysucker And The Quack Attack

Originally posted by HBjet
    you guys are too damn funny....
    BTW, where can I get one of those 7" tachs?
    HBjet
    These guys wont give up that info, you need to know the special handshake and their gay frat style chant they sing to eachother. I for one am not involved in any of their offbeat shinanigans, they give me the creeps.
    F.J.

Hotcrusader76
    My buddy next door just bought another boat...one that he's going to toss the olds into and we'll probably run that one down until the dip stick pops
    Maybe someone can just two me around the lake like last time.....while I watched my old lady drive by with HBJets boat

Hell Ty, i'll be bumming rides on this one untill I find my daycruiser.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...n10001-med.JPG
    Its going to be nice not having to to take my own boat out for a season, now I can be the one to just point fingers and say it was his fault, not mine. :wink:
    F.J.

cyclone
    Originally posted by FryJet
    Dont joke around about that Cheeze Wiz, that shit is under some serious presure when you leave it in the boat all day, almost like silly string but WAY more messy. And no, Heath is no longer in charge of snacks, he is on double secret probation for that deal.
    F.J.
    i've got a great story about a girl, a cracker, a dashboard and some Cheese Wiz if anyone wants to hear it.

Hustler
    girls, crackers and cheese whiz I love those stories lets hear it

cyclone
    the names have been withheld to protect the innocent.
    Late one sunday afternoon a group of us get on the road after a satisfying weekend at the river. About halfway home we stop for gas and one of the girls says she's hungry. I mention that i've got some leftover chees wiz and crackers that have been sitting in the cab of my truck all weekend long (110 degree heat outside, worse inside the truck). Never been opened i say so the stuff will be nice and fresh.
    well we get on the road and my friend and his girl are driving directly behind me. About 5 minutes away from the truck stop i see my friends truck swerve out of the lane and back into the lane. I figured he just avoided some roadkill until he called me on the cell phone.
    It turns out that as his girl pointed the can of cheeze wiz at the cracker she was about to eat and pushed the nozzle....the extreme pressure in the can shot out a rocket stream of cheeze which promptly bounce off of the cracker and onto him. Apparently in a moment of disbelief she forgot to release the trigger and sprayed the rest of the cab including the dash, with the warm gooey cheese product. The end.

Originally posted by cyclone
    the names have been withheld to protect the innocent.
    Now that's just wrong, especially on this board!

moneysucker
    HB,
    I got the tach from an ad in Lowrider Euro. I also got a school bus steering wheel to off set the size of the tacH. Nothing like a boat that comes together so clean. By the end of this season (after the wink mirror and billet grille come in) I am thinking Hot Boat Cover.
    Cy
    PS Kragan has oversized hub caps so you can make 15's look like 18's They are sweet!

moneysucker
    Everyone is probably wondering why I am the only one answering Fry's thread. Petrofied is in the middle of a road trip to an elementary school in southern Texas to pick up a barell of hash. Rumor has it the cafeteria lady went crazy and mixed up an extremely spicy batch. Bad for the Kiddies but good for boats. The added octane should be enough to squeeze annother 10 mph out of the boat. (if there is any left after the drive home) I will keep you posted.
    Rubber Ducky simply doesn't know how to operate his Comador 64 and the tech line has been disconnected. He needs help if anyone is familiar with this new technology.
    Cy

No word from your boys huh? They must have stagefright or something.
    F.J.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast