Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wisdom teeth Yanked out..

GrapeApe
    Does anyone have any advice to help them clot up quick, and what did you eat afterwards... Mine where pulled 2 hours ago, and still are bleeding a bit... I need to get better in 4 hours.. I have a Limo and VIP Playboy Party to attend this evening..
    *** Grape Ape ***

Dribble
    How about if I just go in your place

Scream
    Joey's BBQ, Riverside Drive in Chino Flats

spectratoad
    Originally posted by GrapeApe
    I need to get better in 4 hours.. I have a Limo and VIP Playboy Party to attend this evening..
    *** Grape Ape ***
    I should feel bad for you because?????? Probably just girgle with some cold water to constrict the vessels and take your gauze and roll up put a pinch between your cheek and gum and hold the pressure. I don't remember mine bleeding that much. DON'T take any aspirin. Thins the blood.

Screaming Pete
    Originally posted by GrapeApe
    Does anyone have any advice to help them clot up quick, and what did you eat afterwards... Mine where pulled 2 hours ago, and still are bleeding a bit... I need to get better in 4 hours.. I have a Limo and VIP Playboy Party to attend this evening..
    *** Grape Ape ***
    The way I see it if your having a problem now you can't Go to the party, Let me know where to meet the limo here in sd and I'll cover for you and give Heff your best and do what ever needs to be done with the Playmates.

GrapeApe
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by spectratoad
    I should feel bad for you because?????? Probably just girgle with some cold water to constrict the vessels and take your gauze and roll up put a pinch between your cheek and gum and hold the pressure. I don't remember mine bleeding that much. DON'T take any aspirin. Thins the blood. [/QUOTE
    thanks for the Tip spectrarod.. the gauze s working better.. I just had to change it more... I think I will go to KFC and get some masged potatoes...
    *** Grape Ape ***

blown428fe
    I dont know about 4 hours bro, 4-days later my head swelled up like a ****ing basketball and thats no shit! Everybody is diffrent though, Goodluck.

Kachina26
    Egg salad sandwiches, easy to make, easy to eat. The ladies might not like the after effects though. Seriousy though that's all I ate after I had all 4 pulled.

GrapeApe
    So far swelling isnt bad at all.. Th bleeding has stopped, and I just ate some Applesauce, and Yogurt.... Time to rest, and put some ice on my face, and I hope all is well.. Playmates here I come.. Chipmunk looking and all..
    *** Grape Ape ***

78Eliminator
    Just don't create any kind of vacum in your mouth (don't use a straw). It will clot up soon enough. Gargle warm salt water. One thing is for sure, no chicks are going to be making out with you tonight with your blood breath!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast