Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paging JACKPUNX

HP350SC
    I saw your Whipple install in another thread,looks great.Now for some questions.First off,any driveability issues and how does it perform?I'm having my outdrive worked on right now and going with the 1:25 ratio.What rpm were you pulling the 30p to? Thanks in advance for any information you can provide,Mike.

roln 20s
    Jackpunx-
    Hey man, I saw your boat in Havasu numerous times but never got to talk to you. I took some nice pics of it at the sandbar on Friday, yet when I walked over there, no one was around. It looked great, and when you took off at the sandbar and headed north, it was amazing. Fastest acceleration I have ever seen, punch it and you were gone. It looked sweet. Congrats on the ride and look forward to seeing you next time out.
    Take care,
    Roln 20s

boat030
    I got to take a ride in this thing on sat. afternoon, all i can say is that is very, very quick we didn't have smooth enough water for a top speed run but judging by the set up and the ride I took I'd say it is also got a pretty stout top speed.
    [ October 07, 2003, 08:55 AM: Message edited by: boat030 ]

HP350SC
    roln 20s and boat030-THATS what I needed to hear!I had been going back and forth between an 871 blower shop but have now settled on the 3.3 Whipple.I like the looks of an 871 w/dual carbs. but would have had hatch and other issues with the upper pulley being too high and too far forward(with the intercooler).Didn't want to rip someones hair out! Waiting to get some solid numbers from Jackpunx to help with my setup.

jackpunx
    Hey guys,
    What a great trip.. We had a blast..
    "I saw your Whipple install in another thread,looks great.Now for some questions.First off,any driveability issues and how does it perform?I'm having my outdrive worked on right now and going with the 1:25 ratio.What rpm were you pulling the 30p to? Thanks in advance for any information you can provide,Mike. "
    Not sure about that one.. I shut down about 5500 and it was ready to pull more.. Couldnt tell you how fast the top end is but I hit 100 around 4700-4800.. there was a guy in a cat that I was running with.. I had 4 people in the boat 45 gal of fuel.. He said I walked away from him when he hit 107... PM me for my number if you have any questions.. I love the mods..
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/943100mph-med.jpg[/img]
    "Hey man, I saw your boat in Havasu numerous times but never got to talk to you. I took some nice pics of it at the sandbar on Friday, yet when I walked over there, no one was around. It looked great, and when you took off at the sandbar and headed north, it was amazing. Fastest acceleration I have ever seen, punch it and you were gone. It looked sweet. Congrats on the ride and look forward to seeing you next time out."
    Hey Roln,
    Thanks man.. I was looking for you out at the sandbar..We have to hook up next time.. You should have seen this thing take off with the other gears I had in it.. It was stupid..(love that shit)..
    Mike,
    I want to go for a ride in your boat.. We had a great time hanging out with you guys and look forward to doing it again.. sorry we couldnt make it up sat night... but we'll see you soon.. Congrats on the "Bun in the oven"
    PS.. we purchased a time share up there.. We'll have to take advantage of it..
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/943Boat_030_Mike-med.jpg[/img]
    We got a chance to meet a lot of board members .. Three day's.. Sick boat man.. [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/9433_Days_Jeff-med.jpg[/img]
    I have a lot of great pics.. but have some work to catch up on first .. Will upload them this afternoon.
    Mark

HP350SC
    Jackpunx_check your PM

jackpunx
    HP350SC:
    Jackpunx_check your PM I Left my # on your VM and PM.. call me when you get a chance
    Mark

JLaughreySS24
    Lets see some motor pics! Sounds bad ass!!

HP350SC
    SS24-there is a picture on another thread if you search around.I'm thinking VIDEO of dash during acceleration and top speed 'cuz I am STOKED to see what I can look forward to!!! How about it Mark? Hopefully you can come up to next summers CAT ATTACK at Shasta hosted by Rock-it man. I would HATE to be the only Stoker beating up on Daytona's!!!

jackpunx
    HP350SC:
    SS24-there is a picture on another thread if you search around.I'm thinking VIDEO of dash during acceleration and top speed 'cuz I am STOKED to see what I can look forward to!!! How about it Mark? Hopefully you can come up to next summers CAT ATTACK at Shasta hosted by Rock-it man. I would HATE to be the only Stoker beating up on Daytona's!!! LOL.. I’m there.. I don’t have any Vid of the speedo jumping.. but .. you can read some of the posts.. The acceleration is amazing!!! jawdrop ... I will get a vid next time I’m out and post it..
    HEY SS24,
    Looks like we are neighbors .. Lets get up to the lake in the next couple of weeks,
    Mark
    [ October 09, 2003, 09:42 AM: Message edited by: jackpunx ]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast