Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: JETFEST 2004 Annual Hot Boat Rally on Lake Corpus Christi

OldFaithful Squirter
    JETFEST 2004 HOT BOAT RALLY- Lake Corpus Christi
    JETFEST 2004 HOT BOAT RALLY- Lake Corpus Christi
    The annual big blow out hot boat rally (JETFEST) on Lake Corpus Christi near Mathis Texas is upon us again real soon. Planned for September 3rd thru the 5th 2004. Once again to be held at Sun Rise Beach on the point, off of Highway 359 and Park Road 25! We have got the UP IN SMOKE cooking team scheduled to have there BBQ trailer on location, David Hobbs is getting the T-shirts & Koozies designed for this years promotions, and I think that once again Joe Cody Wright will have the helicopter out again giving us some fly byes for airial photos! This year he plans on getting more formal on the photo ordering process to insure that we can get everyone that attends to be in these photos! If the water conditions are correct for us all to go meet at the Blue Pump House on the water we will set up a time for Saturday to take a group picture and show those Havasu folks just how we party in Texas Style and maybe someday they will just come and join us!!! Also keep in mind that Tony & Nora Guerra have organized a kick off party at Uncle Louie's for Friday night which will include a live Band and free food while it lasts. So come get started at Uncle Louie's in Orange Grove Texas on Hwy 624 East with a cold beer if you get here by Friday night. So keep me informed if anyone needs more info on the Rally and we look forward to seeing everyone again at JETFEST 2004, till then we will JET'CHA LATER.
    thanks Kelly
    Texas Jettin' Web Page Link
    http://groups.msn.com/TexasJettinFamilyandFriends

cookieman
    Thanks Kelly on the info on this years Jetfest 2004. I can tell those that have not been to Jetfest that last year was my first time to attend and it was great. I think by Sunday there was some 65+ boats there at Jetfest. Don't let the name Jetfest stop those who don't have a jetboat because there were v-drives, Hydros and a few bigger ***boats. This is a great way to meet many of the people that you see here on this site from Texas. So I would like to encourage anyone that would be free that weekend make an attempt to attend Jetfest 2004. If anyone would like to see some pics from last year if you go to the image center and type in Jetfest you will some of the pics that were posted from last years event. This is a relly good way to meet new friends with a common interest. So let's go and have a great time. See ya at the beach. Bill"cookieman"

1slowboat
    hey this is mike and travis and a couple buddys from NTJBC (north texas jet boat club) were comin down for jet fest thurs. night were wonderin how the camping accomadations are and if the were showers we will be bringin 4 jet boats with us weve been spendin alot of time gettin um runnin strong and were ready to put em to the test we got one ready to get crazy and thinks he'll be the fastest so we'll see how it goes. he he see ya soon.

OldFaithful Squirter
    Jet Fest 2004 Lodging Info
    The JETFEST rally brought to you thru Midnight Boat Wurks, Liquid Hot Rods Boat Shop, and South Texas Jettin' takes place on Labor Day Weekend every year on Lake Corpus Christi off of Hwy 359 on Park Road 25 at the
    Sunrise Beach Park
    Address: Park Rd 25, Mathis, TX 78368
    Phone: (361) 547-3004
    which has camping and rv hook ups!
    Most of the Delrio Group stay at motel on the water at Fiesta Marina which is just a short boat ride over to Sunrise Beach!
    Fiesta Marina Resort
    Address: 250 Boat Ramp Rd, Sandia, TX 78383
    Phone: (361) 547-3462
    A new hotel built last year in Orange Grove called the Orange Grove Motel is another place of accomidations! Short car ride up to Sunrise Beach Park
    Orange Grove Motel
    Address: 528 E Orange Ave, Orange Grove, TX 78372
    Phone: (361) 384-1100
    Also in Mathis is a couple of motels- called the Ranch Motel and another place on the water that I have not ever stayed at is a place called Webers Landing?
    T-shirts & Koozies will be for sale thanks to David & Rachell Hobbs as well as local drag race team shirts! For more info on these please let us know! thanks Kelly Craven
    http://groups.msn.com/TexasJettinFam...83031740378749

Liberator TJ1984
    I might have Lodging for some HotBabes :wink:

EASYSTROKE
    Is anyone from the houston area heading to jetfest? I just reserved a cabin at Fiesta Marina. They only have one left now. I was wondering what was the best way to go I-10 or 59?

mrgoslow
    easy, you want to use us59 to hwy181 to fm359. turn right or west on fm 534. you will turn on the first right (north) AFTER you pass a car wash and a convience store which will be on your left which is probably 5 mies after you turn onto 534. then follow signs to fiesta marina which will be on your left.
    hope to see you there. blkw/silver flake v bottom.

EASYSTROKE
    mrgoslow,
    what make is your boat? Are you going to be lodging anywhere. I will be at Fiesta Marina. I'll be there if I can get my boat back together. Putting the tunnel ram and ot's back on for that weekend because they just look so much cooler! About how long will it take to get there?
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...0130AA-med.JPG
    This is my boat.

OldFaithful Squirter
    This is the Mr. GoSlow Boat and the White, Black, Yellow, Orange and Red boat belongs to OldFaithful Squirter. We will be hanging at the lake all weekend so make sure you get that ride of yours back to together and tell all your jet boat buddies to come attend JetFest 2004 because it will be the last Big Blow Out of the year!! Till then we will Jet'Cha Later- Kelly Craven

texas-19
    Easystroke,
    We are in Bay City which is southwest of Houston and will be staying at Fiesta Marine in cabin #6,leaving Sunday morning.Which cabin you in?
    Mike

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast