Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Canyon Marine

Speedin' Ian
    Just wanted to give props to Dan "aka Lookin for Liquid" at Canyon Marine for the great service he always lends us. Just ordered some more parts from him and as usual the service was top notch. If anyone needs v-drive parts check with him, he's got the goods and is very knowledgable.

Dan is good people in my book. Good service, good price!

Fired Up
    Yup, I bought parts from Dan also and was helpful with his advice.

Shi-ada Be Running By Now
    Ian great to see you're stockin up on parts for the upcoming Needles trip. Wouldn't be the same if you and Jack Black weren't doing motor changes after each pass. See you in a few weeks.......

Speedin' Ian
    "Shi-ada Be Running By Now" cool screen name but sounds like wishfull thinking to me. I'll be there on wednesday, if you get a chance to break away from high society in the inner circle swing by and say high, I'll be slummin' as usual! Oh yeah my buddy just got another Stoker with a bigger outboard, so you better watch-it the next time you're racin' home from Topak, you might just get passed this time . Lookin' forward to seein all you guys, may even make it to the Red Dog one night.

Shi-ada Be Running By Now
    Chief, your all over me!! First the Valdez comment and now wishful thinking on the Schi Schi's performance....And, I considered you a friend......I am hopeful this will be the year of the Schiada!!! As for the Stoker, bring it on, obviously you haven't heard about the new gears and prop!!! Winner buys at the RD....C-Ya Wednesday!! Hope the business venture is going well..

Fired Up
    Hey Ian,
    Where were you yesterday? The Canyon Crutch Crew from Ventura County was making passes in the pits all day long in Bakersfield. Looked for you. Its been a long winter, there was some great racing and it was good to see friends from far away and put faces to some of our website friends.
    Fired Up

Speedin' Ian
    Chief, your all over me!!
    It must be all that repressed anger from not being a part of the inner-circle
    Where were you yesterday? The Canyon Crutch Crew from Ventura County was making passes in the pits all day long in Bakersfield.
    Pops had a lot of things he needed to work on in order to get all the summer toys ready for the upcoming trips and I decided that the weather was too damn nice to sit on the shore and watch boats, so I packed up the cruiser with a couple friends, my girlfriend, and a couple of her friends and headed to Piru for a day of fun in the sun. Hope you didn't waist too much time lookin' for us, I would of sent you a pm but it was a last minute deal. The season is young so I'm sure we'll make it to a couple get togethers with the Ventura crew by seasons end.

ACCEPTENCE
    Not relative the the thread but...
    Has been, never was...ass-clown

Stuart Anderson
    wow. those are harsch words

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast