Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Banks Lake 4th of July

Blown Away
    Hello fellow jet boaters :rollside:
    Tony & I are trying to put together 4th of July at Banks Lake. We would like to get as many jet boater's to participate as possible. It will be great family & friends fun, not to mention a good time to show off all your hard work you did over the winter to your boat. It should be a blast, and the weather is always awsome. I will call this week to see what they still have left :idea: maybe we can get a group spot on the water??? If anyone is thinking they might like to join us for a kick ass time, please feel free to call and book a camp spot. Like I said I will call this week to see what they still have as far as camping, and let you all know which spot we get. We hope to see you all there!
    T&J

1978 Rogers
    We'll be at Roosevelt at the same time.

Blown Away
    We'll be at Roosevelt at the same time.
    Thats cool, because I believe that Roosevelt is close by banks, isnt it? Whats going on at Roosevelt?
    Jealynn

Blown Away
    Tony & I are trying to put together 4th of July at Banks Lake. We would like to get as many jet boater's to participate as possible. It will be great family & friends fun, not to mention a good time to show off all your hard work you did over the winter to your boat. It should be a blast, and the weather is always awsome. I will call this week to see what they still have left :idea: maybe we can get a group spot on the water??? If anyone is thinking they might like to join us for a kick ass time, please feel free to call and book a camp spot. Like I said I will call this week to see what they still have as far as camping, and let you all know which spot we get. We hope to see you all there!
    T&J
    Hey Tony are you on here?

Scoobinator
    Why don't you guys plan a trip to jetboat heaven down in southern cal and run with the Big Dogs

1978 Rogers
    Thats cool, because I believe that Roosevelt is close by banks, isnt it? Whats going on at Roosevelt?
    Jealynn
    It will just be us at Roosevelt. My buddy with a Sanger V-drive might show up. I posted & continued a thread. Heres the link. We bought our boat from some people that always went to Keller Ferry on Roosevelt. We've been going or the 4th and Labor Day. No crowds, big beach, lots of water. You can back your rig in right by the lake, toss out the cooler & chairs and your set. Open containers are OK. Thats another plus. :crossx: Roosevelt flows into Banks.
    http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49448

1978 Rogers
    Why don't you guys plan a trip to jetboat heaven down in southern cal and run with the Big Dogs
    I don't know about that trip, but were goint to Shasta at the end of June. LBBA trip.

1968Droptop
    Tony & I are trying to put together 4th of July at Banks Lake. We would like to get as many jet boater's to participate as possible.
    Like I said I will call this week to see what they still have as far as camping, and let you all know which spot we get. We hope to see you all there!
    T&J
    Speaking of participation, are you two busy the 15th of next month ? We're all heading over to the Rork's for a fun evening of food, BS'ing about boats, and maybe a beverage or two :220v: :220v: :220v: . You guys want to come ?
    I'd like to know more about the 4th. We'll be putting our motorhome up for sale next month and would need a room ? Let us all know what you find out.

1978 Rogers
    Where at Banks Lake are you staying? Were staying at the River Rue campground, just above the lake.

Blown Away
    Hey
    I think my boy friend knows you? Did you purchase your boat from Leroy? Yeah Cali sounds pretty good, but if you want to run with the big dogs your going to have to come on back home :idea: Tony said he's gonna have to spank that sprint :rollside: Hows the weather down there?
    JeaLynn
    PS My boyfriend is Tony Skagen, Tony said that you have been in the shop ......if you are who we think you are.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast