Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boost Power

jimsplace
    I thought it was a good story too. However, I kept scrolling back up to the beginning to see what I had missed. Starting a new thread would have been appropriate.
    In one sense it was "hijacking" the thread, but it isn't the first time and won't be the last time it happens.
    Perhaps we can all learn something. If it is a different subject or topic, start a new post.
    By the way, haven't we all just done that "HIJACKED" this post.

ROCKYD102
    Hey Rio ,
    This Is Rocky Dimarco Letting You Know To Back Off My Boy There Nothing Wrong With The Way People Post Stuff.it Just Sounds To Me Like You Personally Do Not Have Any Names To Throw Around.
    Blown In Big Bear Is One Of The Most Awesome People In This Forum So A Lil Advise Relax On Your Comments And Be Cool With What And How People Post There Own Comments.peace Out
    Rocky D.

Hey Big Bear,
    good story.... Have you ever considered writing a book
    or a mag column?

BadKachina
    Hey Rio ,
    This Is Rocky Dimarco Letting You Know To Back Off My Boy There Nothing Wrong With The Way People Post Stuff.it Just Sounds To Me Like You Personally Do Not Have Any Names To Throw Around.
    Blown In Big Bear Is One Of The Most Awesome People In This Forum So A Lil Advise Relax On Your Comments And Be Cool With What And How People Post There Own Comments.peace Out
    Rocky D.
    You forgot one.
    BTW, I'm with Rio, WTF does his comment have to do with this thread or did he omit part of the novel???
    Somebody asked specifically about Boost Power and he gets a story about growing up watching you build boats? I don't see the relationship between the two.

ghittner
    Hey Rio ,
    Rocky D.
    Don't know you, don't care frankly... Never throw names because I don't need to especially yours, which I DO NOT KNOW. This thread was hijacked. Thanks RIODOG. PS, I ended buying a set of 350 CC Cantons...

ghittner
    Now, back to the thread. All the major motor manufacturers are expensive compared to building it yourself. However, I like the stuff I've seen from Boostpowers owner/founder in his ***boat magazine articles and some of the advise I've taken into my own builds. I think he has it down. His free advice on the website is good as well.....

guys, your chain is being jerked get a grip

Infomaniac
    Who could expect a thread that spans 5 years to stay on topic and not have drama. Even if only 1 page long.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12