Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: LOCKED OUT OF OSO!!!!!!

Too Old
    You know what? I did ask them to delete my membership in my response to their "vulgarity" post.
    I better shoot em a quick "thank you" via email.
    Troy Dennis or Jim. Want my opinion? Who's closer to you? Theres your man.
    Ryan Beckley did the graphics on the Skater. A great job by a great guy.

Too Old
    Eugene, what are you going to do with my favorite Magnum?

Magicfloat
    Hey,Fred,remember the line from the movie"The Big Chill"? Be careful what you wish for,you may get it.LOL

Magnuman
    Fred,
    At this point I'm a keepin it!
    I am having a new engine hatch built. It will follow the lines of the boat and have two scoops moulded in. Needed a little more air to the engines and I hated the clunkiness of the old hatch.
    I am still crying over selling my 1967 Donzi 2+3 and don't want to have the same experience with my Magnum.

Too Old
    Robert....yeah, ask and yea shall receive. Of all my requests, they grant my final one. haha
    Eugene....My father bought me a 1969 18 foot 2+3 Donzi. Man, my life was never the same again. Hell, I'm still ruined after all these years. Solid yellow hull, with the thin black shear stripe on the side, black stripe across the deck. It had black upholstery. The cockpit cover was yellow like the hull with the bladk stripe across it. No tabs. Volvo/Holmon Moody drive with a 289 Holmon Moody Ford Engine. Man I remember every detail of that boat. The motor had chrome valve covers and a brass air cleaner.
    I was a Jr in High School that summer. When I sold that boat, I had three children of my own. Damn, what was I thinking when I sold that boat?

ActiveThunderTodd
    Too Old,
    Fred it is too bad that you asked to have your name removed from OSO. There's a long thread were many members have asked you to come back and wish you hadn't left.
    As far as your comments on what people have said about S. Florida residents I have to admit that I never ran across those comments (and glad that I didn't). My boat came from S. Fl. and was very glad I did. Anyways hope to see you back on OSO in the future.
    Todd K.

1boatnut
    Fred,sorry to see you leave OSO. This is starting to remind me of It,s A Wonderful Life. Oh,I hear the bell,another Angel must be getting it,s wings.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Sorry,it was just the pizza delivery guy.
    Fred,hope to see your posts,wherever they may be.As for me,I will continue to mostly lurk.

Magicfloat
    Fred,you can re-live the past and duplicate the Donzi.They are building me an exact duplicate of my '86 18 2+3. No ski tow, no cleats,no coamimg pads,and handpainted pin stripes on each side of the deck stripe. Charging a little extra but so what,we are only here once. Also no windshield and no horn,remember?I can't wait to get itonly difference is the raised egine hatch for the new mpi engine,but the hinges and the twist lock on the hatch are same as the old days.

Too Old
    Do I remember? Robert I remember that boat Like it was yesterday. The single Morse control with a wood shift knob. Heck I remember it all. I'm trying to imagine how nice one would be with modern Mercruiser power and drive. My old Volvo drive had power tilt but no trim. Sure would have been nice to free that hull up.
    Are you getting an 18?

Too Old
    !
    [This message has been edited by Too Old (edited February 27, 2002).]

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast