Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Injector issues...

JimAnderson
    i have been doing some test'in with the boat and had installed a endirly injector thinking this was the way to go. but after several near launches to the moon and several near misses swimming with the fishes i have decided to switch to a more, should we say user friendly (pussy foot) injector. i believe they used this type on the Adams family luxury cruiser. it's called a hilborne 4 holler. they say it's alot easier to drive,and is family friendly, does anyone have any info on these.

GofastRacer
    Sorry Scott, er I mean Jim can't help ya there, I'm strictly a carbutater guy and I don't know anything about them injecter thingy dingys!..

Mike Oxbig
    Dude the 4 holer is the shiznitsky. Aces on the choice to switcher over>
    mike

BILLY.B
    Scott are you really thinking of going "K" racing again???. If so that Hilborn hat would be more to you liking. Easier on throttle response, and if you turn the hat backwards you won't have to worry about the flames getting to you if she backfires, unlike the "SS" boat. :rollside:

ColeTR2
    I don't have any problems taking off slow or running my boat at any given RPM with my bug catcher. Maybe you just don't have your linkage set-up correctly?

JimAnderson
    I don't have any problems taking off slow or running my boat at any given RPM with my bug catcher. Maybe you just don't have your linkage set-up correctly?
    My linkage is set up to quality specifications. It has a quick release ball joint and everything. It is just to dang aggressive on the take off and the midrange. I am not running a girly bug catcher, I run a manly birdcatcher. On my Superstock boat I run a carburetor so it is way easier. It is for sale by the way. It is the SS126.

126driver
    It is for sale by the way. It is the SS126.
    Ha - lmfao. Nice try Jerry/Jim Anderson. You know 126 is a hard-earned war trophy. :crossx:

lucky
    My linkage is set up to quality specifications. It has a quick release ball joint and everything. It is just to dang aggressive on the take off and the midrange. I am not running a girly bug catcher, I run a manly birdcatcher. On my Superstock boat I run a carburetor so it is way easier. It is for sale by the way. It is the SS126.
    STILL A PUSSY JIM , REAL MEN TAME BUZZARDS

ColeTR2
    A bird catcher is easier to tune than a bug catcher because the seat area around the butterflies are machine deeper. Maybe you should just stick with making taco's since you don't know how to throttle a boat.

THE CABLE GUY
    A bird catcher is easier to tune than a bug catcher because the seat area around the butterflies are machine deeper. Maybe you should just stick with making taco's since you don't know how to throttle a boat.
    WHERE THE HELL DID YOU COME UP WITH THAT IDEA BETWEEN A BUG A BIRD CATCHER?????????........DOINK!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast