Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shi-ada be out the door by now

Shi-ada Be Running By Now
    Originally posted by NSS-RiverRunner
    Hey Chiefy chief what are the changes the "Red Dog" will provide transportation to and from the evening festivities? Can we say slim to none, or count on it? NSS - once again you live up to your name....whant are the CHANGES? I think you meant Chances, right???? Unsure if they still have a van and driver..but we can always get Billy B to drop us off and then walk home..

BILLY.B
    Originally posted by Shi-ada Be Running By Now
    NSS - once again you live up to your name....whant are the CHANGES? I think you meant Chances, right???? Unsure if they still have a van and driver..but we can always get "GARZA" to drop us off and then walk home.. Why are you bringing the poor "G-MAN" into this. And I doubt his little women will let him go to the RD anyway .

NSS-RiverRunner
    NSS - once again you live up to your name....whant are the CHANGES? I think you meant Chances, right???? Unsure if they still have a van and driver..but we can always get Billy B to drop us off and then walk home..
    Im thinking you arent setting setting a example with the word "whant." Maybe you should try www.dictionary.com
    Im down for whoever is providing reliable transportation. Maybe we can set a new world record for the number of people in a van being transported to a bar. How many of us were in the "afro" van last year?

BILLY.B
    Originally posted by PRIMEriverRUNNER8780
    Its all good chiefy chief...Cant wait until we crusing down the river next month the hitting it at the RED DOG..........You have one bad ass shi-day.....
    HIT ITTTTTTTTTTT!http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...hiada2-med.jpg I've been meaning to ask. Who did the photo chop on this picture?. Looks real . Especially the way the boat appears to be floating in the water and all. Lord knows that doesn't happen.

Originally posted by BILLY.B
    Why are you bringing the poor "G-MAN" into this. And I doubt his little women will let him go to the RD anyway . Who mentioned anything about "G" I think I said you would drop us off at the RD - After all we all know you won't stay to hang with your bro's....

Originally posted by NSS-RiverRunner
    Im thinking you arent setting setting a example with the word "whant." Maybe you should try www.dictionary.com
    Im down for whoever is providing reliable transportation. Maybe we can set a new world record for the number of people in a van being transported to a bar. How many of us were in the "afro" van last year? Good Catch, but you are still the NSS!!!

Originally posted by BILLY.B
    I've been meaning to ask. Who did the photo chop on this picture?. Looks real . Especially the way the boat appears to be floating in the water and all. Lord knows that doesn't happen. Amazing what they can do with computers these days....Is it live or Memorex????

Speedin' Ian
    So what's the deal Damon, you going to drag the boat out to Needles next weekend.

BILLY.B
    Who mentioned anything about "G" I think I said you would drop us off at the RD - After all we all know you won't stay to hang with your bro's.... Because on your post that I quoted you stated GARZA!!! Ck out the post that I quoted if you don't believe me.

NSS - once again you live up to your name....whant are the CHANGES? I think you meant Chances, right???? Unsure if they still have a van and driver..but we can always get Billy B to drop us off and then walk home.. Hey Billy B - Here is the "Original - Un Doctored" Post!! No mention of "G" just you chiefy!!! Nice Try!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast