Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: March 28-29th Weekend Recap

roln 20s
    Well, first off, I was only in Havasu for Saturday, Amanda (my gf) and I left Phx at 6am, and got home at midnight. Moral of the story- one day Havasu trips should NOT happen...you always need more.
    Alright, so the two reasons I went there:
    1) drive Dr Margs 25 Howard Bullet
    2) meet with Warlock25 and look at Lots and homes.
    Impressions- the 25 Bullet is amazing. what a great ride. I drove it to 63mph GPS (approx 4600-4700RPM), as steady as a rock, great reaction to trim, really rides well. I'm definately impressed! What would I change-- I think I would buy the closed bow. Everything else is just perfect. Dr Marg- thanks so much. We had a blast, can't wait to do it again.
    In steamboat is what great to meet everyone from LV ***boats. Beautiful boats, and more importantly, GREAT people.
    Boxscore- great to meet you and your wife, amazing boat.
    WildLavey, MBrown, Kachina 26, CEO! Didn't get to talk to you, but saw you all and the rides were definately looking good.
    Warlock25- thanks so much for the help with the lots and homes. I look forward to working with you some more. I'll stay in touch.
    PS- if anyone needs a boat detailed, I saw John's work as we drove by the house with the 2 F29 DCBs- absolutely beautiful. If anyone needs a realtor and housing expect, call Michelle.
    Thanks to all and I enjoyed it greatly. Look forward to seeing you all again soon.
    I forgot the camera, anyone have any cool shots.
    Roln 20s

fourspeednup
    Sounds like a fun trip, brief---but fun.
    Did you get a new truck yet? If not I may know of someone who might be interested.
    ----four(((needs to get back in a street scraper)))speed

WILD LAVEY
    roln, was that you guys at the nautical bay? i had problems with my trim pump, so i didnt get to hangout much. catch ya next time.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    those DCB's were at my house.

roln 20s
    WL- yeah, we were in Nautical Bay, this was Dr Margs boat I was in. By the way, we were both talking about your gel-- that thing is just bad ass. Pics do it no justice. To bad about the trim pump, I'll be back there for the Heatwave- hope to meet you then.
    MrsFV- super nice house, and the boats didn't look to bad either. You know something is awesome when you see this great house, a F29 in the garage, and then another F29 (Dave's boat) in the driveway. Doesn't get much better than that.
    Just4SU- check you voice mail, call me.
    Roln 20s

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Originally posted by roln 20s
    WL- yeah, we were in Nautical Bay, this was Dr Margs boat I was in. By the way, we were both talking about your gel-- that thing is just bad ass. Pics do it no justice. To bad about the trim pump, I'll be back there for the Heatwave- hope to meet you then.
    MrsFV- super nice house, and the boats didn't look to bad either. You know something is awesome when you see this great house, a F29 in the garage, and then another F29 (Dave's boat) in the driveway. Doesn't get much better than that.
    Just4SU- check you voice mail, call me.
    Roln 20s
    well I know they were up there this weekend. But since you said it was a great house now I am currious if it was ours they were at. LOL!! was it a dead end street? just currious.

WILD LAVEY
    thanx roln, catch ya at the spring heat wave

MRS FLYIN VEE
    they were probably at the house of the owner that owns the black and red DCB. our house is pretty small.

boxscore
    Good to meet you also Patrick... I thought I was a boat junkie until talking to you. My wife gets a lil tired of hearing about it... your GF must hate you for it. Take her to a mall every once in a while, go visit Zales.
    Thx Doc Marg for the drinks. Enviable rig you have.

roln 20s
    Boxscore- yeah...I guess you could say I like boats...everything about them...well except the cost Actually, my girlfriend grew up around hotrods, so little details and talking about this stuff (to some point) she enjoys. Thats one reason why she is a keeper...so far
    I wonder if I will talk about boats as much once I finally own one? humm....yeah probably, just in a different light.
    Roln 20s

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast