Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: March 28-29th Weekend Recap

Kachina26
    Who was in the DCB next to me in the Channel?

LAVEYSABRE575
    great wkend it was nice putting some faces with the boats nice meeting mbrown, 6 dollar,and boxscore also i discovered the famous grey goose orange/cran and i can tell you i wont be drinking that anymore personal reasons it taste to dam good..derek

Essex502
    Good to meet you R20! Had a great time hangin' with everyone in Steamboat Friday and Saturday. Tow awesome days.

Mr.Havasu
    Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
    they were probably at the house of the owner that owns the black and red DCB. our house is pretty small.
    Yep! That's were I detailed them. At a nice house on a nice street in a nice town at an undisclosed location They are two beautifull boats for sure.

Mr.Havasu
    It was very nice meeting you and Amanda this week end. Thanks so much for the recommendations. I look forwards to working with you to help you build a home here in the near future.
    Michele

mbrown2
    Roln, saw you guys at Steamboat...sorry, would have stopped but we were on patrol looking for a couple of friends.
    Nice to meet Wild Lavey and Laveysabre575....great weekend, until I lost an blade on one of the props doing about 85 going back to the Springs....Boat ran good for about the last 5 miles after it happened...it was when I slowed to an idle where I felt the sick vibration...

rivercrazy
    Originally posted by mbrown2
    Roln, saw you guys at Steamboat...sorry, would have stopped but we were on patrol looking for a couple of friends.
    Nice to meet Wild Lavey and Laveysabre575....great weekend, until I lost an blade on one of the props doing about 85 going back to the Springs....Boat ran good for about the last 5 miles after it happened...it was when I slowed to an idle where I felt the sick vibration...
    Do you throw a blade on a Merc prop? I've been hearing that this has been recently a big problem for many of Merc prop's. You might check to see if you can have Merc anti-up for a new replacement under warranty

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Originally posted by Kachina26
    Who was in the DCB next to me in the Channel?
    what did it look like?

Kachina26
    Had some maroon to it I think, I was tired from driving out at 4am and sitting in the sun all day. The owner said "i've seen pics of your boat before" Then I said " are you on the boards" he said Ya and that was about it. I didn't have the sense to see who it was lol I was kinda beat.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I was currious because a buddy of ours was out this weekend and I thought maybe it was him.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast