Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: March 28-29th Weekend Recap

Kachina26
    got a pic of his boat? I would know it if I saw it.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    it's not a very good pic of the boat but this is him and the boat.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...ot_015-med.jpg

Kachina26
    Nope not him.

MRS FLYIN VEE

mbrown2
    Originally posted by rivercrazy
    Do you throw a blade on a Merc prop? I've been hearing that this has been recently a big problem for many of Merc prop's. You might check to see if you can have Merc anti-up for a new replacement under warranty
    We be going down that road.

dr. margarita
    Originally posted by roln 20s
    Impressions- the 25 Bullet is amazing. what a great ride. I drove it to 63mph GPS (approx 4600-4700RPM), as steady as a rock, great reaction to trim, really rides well. I'm definately impressed! What would I change-- I think I would buy the closed bow. Everything else is just perfect. Dr Marg- thanks so much. We had a blast, can't wait to do it again.
    Roln 20s
    Your welcome Dude. Hey everyone on the boards, keep an eye out for Roln 20's! He'll either be the future mayor of Lake Havasu City or simply own the town outright....he's an up and comer!! And by the way Patrick....Amanda is definately a keeper!! Think about coming out for the Regatta at the end of June...you can ride with us! It'll be a kids free weekend!

dr. margarita
    Originally posted by WILD LAVEY
    roln, was that you guys at the nautical bay? i had problems with my trim pump, so i didnt get to hangout much. catch ya next time.
    Look forward to meeting WL. Your boat is amazing!

dr. margarita
    Originally posted by Kachina26
    Who was in the DCB next to me in the Channel?
    Hey K26, saw your boat in Steamboat, man does it look good on the water!!

Kachina26
    Thanx Dr M, The wife and I were getting some much needed alone time Saturday. I think I saw your ride too, those Howards sure look sweet.

roln 20s
    Your welcome Dude. Hey everyone on the boards, keep an eye out for Roln 20's! He'll either be the future mayor of Lake Havasu City or simply own the town outright....he's an up and comer!! And by the way Patrick....Amanda is definately a keeper!! Think about coming out for the Regatta at the end of June...you can ride with us! It'll be a kids free weekend!
    I'd rather be the owner of the the town than the mayor, oh what the heck, I should just be both. As the owner, I can make all the decisions-hehe Discount gas for all
    Thanks again. BTW- already talked to Gene this morning. Told him I liked it, was more than satisified with the power, but want to ride in a 28 harddeck. My request should be answered around the ***boat trials. Gonna ride in KillerV's boat with Mike--KillerV, not sure if you are aware of this yet but i can't wait.
    I am going to make an effort to get to the regatta as well, thanks so much for the offer, I'll keep you posted.
    Roln 20s

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast