Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I had big plans

Kachina26
    3 hours? I have more weekends on the boat than that! Come on now pick up the pace! I'm in for my 20 hour service already. Sorry to hear about your wet plans. Hit Havasu next week or something. Maybe even Smellsomore.

Just Tool'n
    I have worked 5 days straight on my boat, just to get everything ready for the new motor & drive put back in.
    Removed 6 batteries, load tested & replaced 3 of 6.
    Hooked up a remote terminal so when main battery goes dead I do not have to take the back seat apart, just to get a booster pack on the battery to raise the electric hatch to charge the battery.
    Fixed the trailer lights that were bashed in from the previous owner. New paint on it.
    6 new tires, man was I sick of low tires everytime I went to go use.
    1 bad wheel bearing.
    New GPS Speedometer
    New Imco HD Gimbal & Bell housing.
    Now just waiting to get the motor put back in to hear the roar of it!
    I sure am glad my wife does not what I have done for the last 5 days!

Scream
    Originally posted by Kachina26
    3 hours? I have more weekends on the boat than that! Come on now pick up the pace! I'm in for my 20 hour service already. Sorry to hear about your wet plans. Hit Havasu next week or something. Maybe even Smellsomore.
    I gotta tella ya, gettin away lately has been brutal. I've have 5 meetings these last 4 nights and the same thing last week. Had to take my son's scout troop backpacking on the weekend (good time) and Now my boat weekend is lookin a bit cold and wet. I'm still going and I'm gonna burn a couple tanks full of gas just because I can.
    I plan on taking nite rides and day cruises. I just hope I don't need chains to get there, there's quite a bit of snow again on the hill behind the house.

Kachina26
    Well you guys try to be safe and have fun. Let me know when you got your Havasu trip or even Moabi trip planned.

Scream
    We've got Havasu in May, Moabi in June, Avi in August, I'll get ya some particulars later. Have a good weekend and I will definately catch you out there.
    Scream <------waiting for the sun to show it's pretty head

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12