Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: dunin an xr 50

HARDIN18
    No paddles. Just let the air presure down a lot in the rear tire and a little in the front. The thing did surprisingly well. It was a Yamaha- I think Zuma 2. I had a lot of friends on bikes and driving rail's & trucks all around me becuase I fell every 15 minutes. It was the most funny crap they had ever seen. It was hard riding that thing through a lot of those dunes though.

77charger
    no paddle all knobby.

Bense468
    small dunes....No really small dunes.
    Will be out there soon to test the stroker motor in the banshee. Gecko is where I stay, looking forward to a ride out to China wall.

Blown Sleek
    I wanna see pics of the GSXR in the dunes!!
    Hey Charger!!

Blown Sleek
    And Hey!! Who's kid!! Your not a virgine anymore??

LUVNLIFE
    man can't wait till I finish the latest project to get out to Glamis. Never been and lookin forward to it.

77charger
    Originally posted by Blown Sleek
    I wanna see pics of the GSXR in the dunes!!
    Hey Charger!! I sold it J/K It was actually for sale for a short time but i didnt have to sell it afterall.What have you been up to tim?

wsuwrhr
    Originally posted by Bense468
    small dunes....No really small dunes.
    Will be out there soon to test the stroker motor in the banshee. Gecko is where I stay, looking forward to a ride out to China wall.
    I got something for the stroker in your Banshee. How bout an aftermarket stroker case?
    Brian

circleboatKIDD
    If any of you guys are interested in buying a xr50 I have one for sale the motor is bored to 107cc, all race parts ready to rock. pms me if you wnat more info.

Infomaniac
    Originally posted by circleboatKIDD
    If any of you guys are interested in buying a xr50 I have one for sale the motor is bored to 107cc, all race parts ready to rock. pms me if you wnat more info.
    Those things are expensive huh?
    My neighbor put an 88 CC kit in his.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12