Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Laserray/Earnhardt jr.

HCS
    Originally posted by hallett flatbottom kid
    What do you mean exactly what you just said?!?!?
    The only thing that I said along the lines of what you've said is that the punishment wasn't severe enough!!!
    Just razzing you about one subject. (Fag)
    The fines should be stiffer. The interview with E'jr before the
    Texas race was almost comical, actually it was. He didn't know
    what to say.
    Who I'm I?
    Don't sweat it, It's all good.

DUNDUN
    Kurt Busch For Prez. His running mate can be Robby Gordon.
    (They both Are weiners)

Blown 472
    Originally posted by LASERRAY
    He's a wiener.
    Yeah? well my dad can kick your dads ass.

HCS
    Ya, what he said.

Kilrtoy
    If junior had to earn a spot and drive shit cars, week after week, Well, We wouldnt be here discussing him, CUZ NOBODY WOULD KNOW HIM.
    If you take away all those bitchen cars(15) and place him into a car like most drive, like say, kevin Lepage, Kyle Petty or Tony Raines.
    He would be in the standings right where they are, LAST PLACE.
    He is ok, but it is the cars that get him there. The cars came from daddy's money. He is nothing like POPS

DUNDUN
    Your right, I guess. Everyone in the nextel cup was at once track champion at their local 3/8ths mile though. The equipment definately makes a difference but junior is a very skilled driver. I still hate him though...
    You're wrong because tony raines and morgan-mclure motorsports(kevin lepage) ran out of money so they aren't running anymore

LASERRAY
    Originally posted by hallett flatbottom kid
    Your right, I guess. Everyone in the nextel cup was at once track champion at their local 3/8ths mile though. The equipment definately makes a difference but junior is a very skilled driver. I still hate him though...
    You're wrong because tony raines and morgan-mclure motorsports(kevin lepage) ran out of money so they aren't running anymore No, you're wrong. Morgan-McClure just fielded a car this weekend in Texas, driven by Jimmy Spencer.

LASERRAY
    Originally posted by Kilrtoy
    If junior had to earn a spot and drive shit cars, week after week, Well, We wouldnt be here discussing him, CUZ NOBODY WOULD KNOW HIM.
    If you take away all those bitchen cars(15) and place him into a car like most drive, like say, kevin Lepage, Kyle Petty or Tony Raines.
    He would be in the standings right where they are, LAST PLACE.
    He is ok, but it is the cars that get him there. The cars came from daddy's money. He is nothing like POPS No, That's BULLSHIT. Kyle Petty runs last every week because he SUCKS! Petty Enterprises has plenty of money. How they choose to spend it is their own fault. Kyle needs to take his non-competitive ass out of that racecar, run the operation from his office, and put an ass in that seat that has the will to win, not just the will to finish.

Kilrtoy
    I don't know about that, he does suck ,but he also doesn't have the best and I don't think they have all the money DEI has. daddy just doesn't have the balls to bench his offspring and put in a better.
    Put Jr in the bam race car for one year and see how he does. I would say a top 25 finish at the end of the year and Schrader in his cars and he will finish higher than JR.

DUNDUN
    Originally posted by LASERRAY
    No, you're wrong. Morgan-McClure just fielded a car this weekend in Texas, driven by Jimmy Spencer.
    I stand corrected.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast