Thread: For Sale

stump
    For Sale :454 BBC 4 bolt mains ,edelbrock performer rpm oval port heads, edelbrock prpm intake,edelbrockprpm performer rpm cam.speeed pro forged pistons std bore,7/16ths rods all balanced with a scat forged crank.holly 850 double pumper,comp cams pro magnum roller rockers and comp cams swaged end pushrods.mellings oil pump. Block is brand new in storage for 10 yrs before being assembled last year.Less v-drive oil pan.
    $6000.00 dyno tuned at over 500 horsepower. will make great boat or car engine.
    stumpman1@hotmail.com
    For Sale Mandella Flatbottom V-drive ,casale splitcase18%,
    new aquamet22 shaft 2 props headers all mounts, dooley oil pan,
    all the shit to put engine in on a tandem axle trailer for $3995.00
    or turn key for $9500.00

BILLY.B
    Stump what gives???. You buying something newer?.

stump
    No Billy not buying anything newer,Just need to pay off some bills closing down my HVAC company due to too much competition and just slow sales .I am going to drive semi trucks ,complete career change at 43.Taking my CDL test and then try and get hired on with someone doing reginal runs if i can.I'll get another B boat in the future,But this one isnt moving and i'm not gonna give it away so it can just sit on it's trailer and i'll use it whn I can. I figgured i'd seperate it if someone wanted the boat without the engine,or if someone just wanted the engine I figgured the hull might move quicker if i offered it available less engine also.People seem to think they can buy or build a new 454 with over 500 horsepower for little to nothing.If you know anybody needs a good engine asking 6000. under 15 total hrs on it since built.

stump
    Price Reduced $8000.00 or Best Offer

DaveA
    Bump..
    Folks, I've seen this boat.
    I've ridden in this boat.
    That's the best deal for 8k I ever saw.