Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: How Big's your TV???

LASERRAY
    Originally posted by SoCalOffshore
    Thats what I have. Best picture I have ever seen. It's good but I'd say Plasma is superior hands down. Those plasmas are sick!

TheEduKATor
    50" widescreen, just got it for my birthday two months ago. It's definately a step up from my 27" I used to barely watch T.V. now i'm always in front of that thing. It's like watching them for the first time in a theater.

Jordy
    After going with a couple different brands, I won't buy anything but a Sony for TV's. I have a 35" in my living room and a 27" flat screen in the bedroom. I keep getting caught up in new toys but there is a 65" XBR Sony with my name on it in the near future.
    Hey Roz, do you guys take made up credit card numbers?

ROZ
    Originally posted by jordanpaulk
    Hey Roz, do you guys take made up credit card numbers?
    Sure, if your credit card company is the one who made it up...
    LR, You'd have to buy a sick plasma to get the picture quality of a high end 65" bigscreen... And you get a smaller picture, but you don't have another piece of furniture to deal with... They all have their pluses and minuses...

RiverToysJas
    After going with a couple different brands, I won't buy anything but a Sony for TV's. I have a 35" in my living room and a 27" flat screen in the bedroom.
    MY TV IS BIGGER THAN JORDY'S - NANA - NANA - NA-NA!!!!
    At least they're the best brand, just like mine!!!
    RTJas

PHX ATC
    55" Mitsubishi that's 7 years old and not HD.:yuk:
    Next month, when it comes in...61" Samsung DLP HD. Yeehaw.

LASERRAY
    Originally posted by ROZ
    Sure, if your credit card company is the one who made it up...
    LR, You'd have to buy a sick plasma to get the picture quality of a high end 65" bigscreen... And you get a smaller picture, but you don't have another piece of furniture to deal with... They all have their pluses and minuses... ROZ, I have Direct T.V. but haven't been able to justify the H.D. receiver just yet. Seeing as how you're the man on the subject, when is H.D. supposed to go "Bigtime" ?

Jordy
    Originally posted by RiverToysJas
    MY TV IS BIGGER THAN JORDY'S - NANA - NANA - NA-NA!!!!
    At least they're the best brand, just like mine!!!
    RTJas
    Like I said, I'm hooked on the Sony TV's. Back from the days when the remote was a barely audible clicking deal that you could run the tv with a Slinky at the right frequency, right up until now. I think Sony is one of the only ways to go on TV's. We had Sony TV's that were 20 years old and still worked. My 35" is going on 7 years old and weighs about as much as a small block Chevy...
    Besides, your tv is bigger, but one of my boats is a v-drive recently featured in Hot Boat Magazine (yes they have a magazine).

jenndon
    65" Mitsu HD
    ordering a 110" Stewart screen and projector.....

RiverToysJas
    Besides, your tv is bigger, but one of my boats is a v-drive recently featured in Hot Boat Magazine (yes they have a magazine).
    You may have twice as many boats as me, but I'll remind you that my Lavey was on the cover of the 2003 K&N Marine Catalog and in the Powerboat Magazine ad!!!
    RTJas

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast