Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who is open today?

dicudmore
    Anybody know how much it is costing us to be open? This is a frickin' joke...
    There is a labor code that states if a holiday (including December 25) falls on a sunday, then the next day is a legal holiday. For all of your employees that have an hourly rate, including flat-rate technicians, they are due DOUBLE TIME... OUCH!! So its costing me approx $3,000 in double time today to be open.

Mohave Vice
    We're not offically open ........... just on call and making the rounds. Kinda like checking it twice. How was your Ho Ho Dan?

Kachina26
    We are closed That's right baby $24 holiday pay! What will I buy first?

djunkie
    There is a labor code that states if a holiday (including December 25) falls on a sunday, then the next day is a legal holiday. For all of your employees that have an hourly rate, including flat-rate technicians, they are due DOUBLE TIME... OUCH!! So its costing me approx $3,000 in double time today to be open.
    No double time for me tonight. :cry:

dicudmore
    We're not offically open ........... just on call and making the rounds. Kinda like checking it twice. How was your Ho Ho Dan?
    it was good, hope yours was too

TRIMM MANN
    I am working....Nothing going on. :crossx: :crossx:

dicudmore
    I am working....Nothing going on. :crossx: :crossx:
    save yourself some $$$ and send everybody home. I'm closing early today...

Big Kahunaa
    We are open but self employed i don't even get regular pay let alone double pay and what is a bouns

Mandelon
    If you aren't busy, then why be open?

Beer-30
    Heading in to work in about an hour.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast