Thread: swim-step rubber

RP1
    Does anyone know where to find decent swim-step rubber. West Marine had some, but it's like tire rubber... harder than hell on the skin. Looking in L.A. , O.C. area.
    Thanks

Boatcop
    Try looking at the swim-step contraceptive store.

Havasu Hangin'
    Originally posted by Boatcop
    I see we have a comedian in our midst...
    Did you try Dana? They have inserts in their billet steps.

Must be Alan's day off.

Thunderbutt
    Call Carter at Warlock. The rubber on the step of my Party Cat is some good stuff.

RP1
    Thanks BC,
    I'm your connection from Ingelowwod... I'll pass your help along to the local gang incase you're in town.

RiverForUs
    http://www.hydroturf.com/products.php?cat=Sheets of Hydro-Turf
    This is where the inserts for my swim step are from.

Boatcop
    I'm your connection from Ingelowwod... I'll pass your help along to the local gang incase you're in town.
    I grew up close to Inglewood. (Hawthorne) so I know the territory. Lived for a few years with an Inglewood address, even though it was actually Hawthorne. 117th and Aviation. Just around the corner from the "Wild Goose".
    This, of course, was many many years ago, when the demographics were a little lighter. We had 3 blacks at Hawthorne High when I went there. 2 were foreign exchange students from Nigeria, and the other was one of the only black surfers in the South Bay, at the time. The Crips were just little band of hoods stealing hub caps, and the Bloods didn't even exist.
    I hear the area is a little different now.

RP1
    I grew up close to Inglewood. (Hawthorne) so I know the territory. Lived for a few years with an Inglewood address, even though it was actually Hawthorne. 117th and Aviation. Just around the corner from the "Wild Goose".
    This, of course, was many many years ago, when the demographics were a little lighter. We had 3 blacks at Hawthorne High when I went there. 2 were foreign exchange students from Nigeria, and the other was one of the only black surfers in the South Bay, at the time. The Crips were just little band of hoods stealing hub caps, and the Bloods didn't even exist.
    I hear the area is a little different now.
    We actually chatted about a year ago... My log-in was RP, have no idea what happen to it.
    Yes Demo is about 60% B / 35% H and % 5 percent W. This with a 120,000 people in nine square miles with 28 documented gangs i.e. crips, bloods and local 13 hispanics.
    Yea, I'd say it changed a little from "back in the day".
    If you ever want a tour, just let me know, maybe we take in a call out or two (that'd be in one weekend of course)
    Needless to say, my crew (Forensics) stay's very busy

paradigm shift
    Originally posted by RiverForUs
    http://www.hydroturf.com/products.php?cat=Sheets of Hydro-Turf
    This is where the inserts for my swim step are from.
    Ditto: Nice people and will send you all the glue and will match sheets for pattern as best they can. Check out the back swim step on avatar. HydroTurf is what we used.