Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Paging BoatFloating!!!!!!

Three Days Only
    Its called Alcoholic's Anonymous - AA
    They have a great 12 step program............
    You should check it out.
    The first step is to admit that you have become powerless over alcohol, and that your life has become unmanageable.
    Here's a quick test: I have answered the questions for you!!!
    YES or NO
    1. Do you lose time from work due to drinking? NO
    2. Is drinking making your home life unhappy? NO
    3. Do you drink because you are shy with other people? YES
    4. Is drinking affecting your reputation? YES
    5. Have you ever felt remorse after drinking? YES
    6. Have you gotten into financial difficulties as a result of drinking? NO
    7. Do you turn to lower companions and an inferior environment when drinking? YES - Death Row
    8. Does your drinking make you careless of your family's welfare? NO
    9. Has your ambition decreased since drinking? YES
    10. Do you crave a drink at a definite time of day? YES
    11. Do you want a drink the next morning? YES - BLOODY MARY
    12. Does drinking cause you to have difficulty in sleeping? NO
    13. Has your efficiency decreased since drinking? YES
    14. Is drinking jeopardizing your job or business? NO
    15. Do you drink to escape from worries or trouble? NO
    16. Do you drink alone? NO
    17. Have you ever had a complete loss of memory as a result of drinking? YES
    18. Has your physician ever treated you for drinking? YES
    19. Do you drink to build up your self-confidence? NO
    20. Have you ever been to a hospital or institution on account of drinking? YES - ANKLE, COLLAR BONE ????
    If you have answered YES to any one of the questions, there is a definite warning that you may be an alcoholic
    .If you have answered YES to any two, the chances are that you are an alcoholic
    .If you have answered YES to three or more, you are definitely an alcoholic
    DUDE YOU GOT PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!
    Your Friend,
    3DO
    PS: I still owe you a blow job, and if you suck my stuff again, I will owe you two!!!
    Love you long time, or maybe just for three days

Three Days Only
    You might be in trouble if you have looked like this.
    Arrive with only enough for one weekend, and just yourself
    http://www.drunkenfools.com/pictures/greg1.jpg
    and then ended up like this
    http://www.drunkenfools.com/pictures/duke1.jpg
    http://www.drunkenfools.com/pictures/padre2.jpg
    http://www.partydamage.com/images/fun-07.jpg
    We are all here to help you, you just say the word!!!

BoatFloating
    Originally posted by Three Days Only
    Its called Alcoholic's Anonymous - AA
    They have a great 12 step program............
    You should check it out.
    The first step is to admit that you have become powerless over alcohol, and that your life has become unmanageable.
    Here's a quick test: I have answered the questions for you!!!
    YES or NO
    1. Do you lose time from work due to drinking? NO
    2. Is drinking making your home life unhappy? NO
    3. Do you drink because you are shy with other people? YES
    4. Is drinking affecting your reputation? YES
    5. Have you ever felt remorse after drinking? YES
    6. Have you gotten into financial difficulties as a result of drinking? NO
    7. Do you turn to lower companions and an inferior environment when drinking? YES - Death Row
    8. Does your drinking make you careless of your family's welfare? NO
    9. Has your ambition decreased since drinking? YES
    10. Do you crave a drink at a definite time of day? YES
    11. Do you want a drink the next morning? YES - BLOODY MARY
    12. Does drinking cause you to have difficulty in sleeping? NO
    13. Has your efficiency decreased since drinking? YES
    14. Is drinking jeopardizing your job or business? NO
    15. Do you drink to escape from worries or trouble? NO
    16. Do you drink alone? NO
    17. Have you ever had a complete loss of memory as a result of drinking? YES
    18. Has your physician ever treated you for drinking? YES
    19. Do you drink to build up your self-confidence? NO
    20. Have you ever been to a hospital or institution on account of drinking? YES - ANKLE, COLLAR BONE ????
    If you have answered YES to any one of the questions, there is a definite warning that you may be an alcoholic
    .If you have answered YES to any two, the chances are that you are an alcoholic
    .If you have answered YES to three or more, you are definitely an alcoholic
    DUDE YOU GOT PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!
    Your Friend,
    3DO
    PS: I still owe you a blow job, and if you suck my stuff again, I will owe you two!!!
    Love you long time, or maybe just for three days
    So I answered all 20 yes for you, what does that mean!!!!

Reaper1
    Originally posted by BoatFloating
    So I answered all 20 yes for you, what does that mean!!!!
    You guys both got problems. Especially with the blow job talk.

CustomCruiser
    Oh my. I hope someone has pictures of this train derailment. Since Havasu was blown out, I guess you couldn't find anything else to do
    3DO - Is BoatFloating a selfish lover when he's off the tracks?

Bling Bling
    Alcoholic or not here's the worst. 12 of us go to a late dinner at Barley bro's, Bf, his great wife, and his kool son included. After Bf pounds down 3 grey gooses at I think 9 a pop, plus dinner for him and his family, and when the bill comes guess who has only 22 dollars to put in. If you guessed Poncho tight wad, you are correct. Dude, my taxes pay for your kind every year, don't ever make me cover your ass at dinner again. By the way, I don't know if the alcohol made you forget, but sunday you still didn't pay me back. Nice Bf.

Jrocket
    Originally posted by Bling Bling
    Alcoholic or not here's the worst. 12 of us go to a late dinner at Barley bro's, Bf, his great wife, and his kool son included. After Bf pounds down 3 grey gooses at I think 9 a pop, plus dinner for him and his family, and when the bill comes guess who has only 22 dollars to put in. If you guessed Poncho tight wad, you are correct. Dude, my taxes pay for your kind every year, don't ever make me cover your ass at dinner again. By the way, I don't know if the alcohol made you forget, but sunday you still didn't pay me back. Nice Bf.
    Oh shit that was good! Too funny,LMAO.

BoatFloating
    Originally posted by Bling Bling
    I have to admit that was by far the funniest thing you every said and I'm hoping you wrote and not the Mrs's. Either way you are correct I was a little derailed but that is not why the bill got all jacked. When the wife takes cash and doesn't tell me wko looks like the ass, wait don't answer that. Either way before the summer out you and your family will get paid back. I was about to put my fair share on my card but Kirk covered me. I seem to remember a few times my BBQ going and you thought it was a soup kitchen.
    So did you find any thing good Sunday. I was hoping to see you before we left. T-Rev wanted to see his little lady and thank her for gift.

Tom Slick
    Hey Boatfloating,
    Rumor has it the reason that Bling Bling's Nor-tech isn't out here yet, is because you stiffed him on the dinner bill. Do him a favor and get a check in the mail ASAP so they will finish building that thing, or we may never get to see it on the west coast.

Bling Bling
    Originally posted by BoatFloating
    I have to admit that was by far the funniest thing you every said and I'm hoping you wrote and not the Mrs's. Either way you are correct I was a little derailed but that is not why the bill got all jacked. When the wife takes cash and doesn't tell me wko looks like the ass, wait don't answer that. Either way before the summer out you and your family will get paid back. I was about to put my fair share on my card but Kirk covered me. I seem to remember a few times my BBQ going and you thought it was a soup kitchen.
    So did you find any thing good Sunday. I was hoping to see you before we left. T-Rev wanted to see his little lady and thank her for gift. Bf. Found a just over half acre lot, three to four blocks up from highway frontage road, semi center of town. Cannot belive we found this lot. Lake & mountain views, backs up to a big run off, could pan out to be the shit, only problem were in a bidding war. If the person I'm bidding against is reading this, you SUCK. Bf, did you really fall out of your golf cart while you were driving.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast