Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone need a room 4 the Heat Wave

NorCalCat
    I just canceled my reservation at the London Bridge Resort for April 23, 24.

unleashed
    Norcal, Why arent you going??
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

NorCalCat
    Is it time to vent?
    The boat is delayed. Not going to be ready for pick up until the weekend after the Heat Wave.
    It was originally supose to be ready this coming weekend.

79 HUSTLER
    That sucks nor-cal, I feel your pain, mine was almost 16 weeks late if it makes you feel any better KELLY

NorCalCat
    16 weeks late, that is time to start sopme ass kick'n.
    I am tempted to throw some $$$$ at Brad so he can get the guys moving. Your thought Unleashed & 79? I just do not want to loos control. I can imagine it running 4 more weeks late and they have my $$$$.
    What do you guys think?

79 HUSTLER
    I'm not sure what you should do but I do know that Dano cruises the boards alot and he knows how important it is to keep the customers happy I screwed up on my part and gave them the full amount on day one as soon as the contract was written so I had no recourse. But I do not think the money is the issue. They are building alot of boats this time of year.

79 HUSTLER
    After my last ordeal with them, lets just say I am planning on upgrading to a larger boat with twins after the season and was considering them, but not a chance now due to lack of service and support and more when things are not right. KELLY

NorCalCat
    Sorry to hear that. Thus far, they have been great! Dano has been upfront and has helped me out quite a bit. I guess it is the Lagman the guy that builds the motors for them. He is running a bit behind...I guess I will just have to wait and ne patient.
    What are you looking at? Has your Force 29 been good to you?

roln 20s
    Norcalcat- How much? PM me.
    Roln 20s

unleashed
    NorCal, I know for a fact they are a little behind on things but that is because they have just finished there move to a whole new shop and fired and hired a couple of new people. Im not sure how hard it is to move a to a new shop but Im sure it can't be to easy and unfortunatly customers will have to bite the bullet on time tables. I do know that when I was there last the new shop was almost done and they were fast at work on several boats including yours. I really dont think there is anything you could do except be patient. You dont want them rushing a 100.000 boat to fit a given time table.
    Kelley, 16 weeks is ridiculous. When did this happen??
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast