Thread: Advantage Banshee Tunnel INFO?

lakesmodified
    I just aquired a 1993 Banshee and wanted to know if anyone had any brochures or sales info they wouldn't mind parting with? Even an old magazine article? I would be willing to buy them.. Unfortunately, Advantage stopped production a year or so ago, and they told me they have no brochures or sales info left, other than what's on their website. I do understand that Fiberglass Reformations has purchased the molds and has made some changes to improve the hull, but I would like to get some original Advantage sales info... Thanks, IVan

JetBoater
    Wow, NOS on your ride. impressive
    Im sorry I dont have the answer to the question you posted but tell me more. How much NOS and is it a wet or dry system. What kind of increase do you get. I have a 125 shot on my 468 Jet and I was wondering if it was possible on my outboard. ( 300 promax).

Kim Hanson
    This might help some......( . )( . )........Banshee (http://www.advantageboats.com/)

DUCKY
    Originally posted by JetBoater
    Wow, NOS on your ride. impressive
    Im sorry I dont have the answer to the question you posted but tell me more. How much NOS and is it a wet or dry system. What kind of increase do you get. I have a 125 shot on my 468 Jet and I was wondering if it was possible on my outboard. ( 300 promax).
    All O/B nitrous systems are separate, wet injection. The ECU, and injectors don't have enough pulse width to spare on a 2 cycle engine, as opposed to a 4 cycle automotive engine. Also, most the the O/B stuff injects methanol for enrichment instead of gasoline to aid in keeping the combustion chamber reasonably cool.
    And Hey Ivan, I just thought of someone. You might try searching for "Old Rigger" here on this board. He worked for Advantage back in the Banshee's heyday.

You Te
    I think the bottle is in backwards.
    You Te

CrazyHippy
    Originally posted by You Te
    I think the bottle is in backwards.
    You Te
    Agreed
    BJH