Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I thought that is was the wintertime when everbody bitched at everybody else on here

hd&boatrider
    I just read a few threads...seems like everybody is in lock down at home or something Damn people, lighten up.....boating season has begun! Get back to enjoying the sun and water. Crack a few beers and chill out......Damn!

Jordy
    Hey don't you have an AARP meeting or something to get ready for???

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I'm a bitch all year round. I have no excuses.. LOL!!

Chase
    Originally posted by hd&boatrider
    I just read a few threads...seems like everybody is in lock down at home or something Damn people, lighten up.....boating season has begun! Get back to enjoying the sun and water. Crack a few beers and chill out......Damn!
    Yeah, well some of us aren't lucky enough to have the privelege of saying "boating season has begun" so until then I will just sit and drink beer in lock down situations....

JetBoatRich
    Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
    I'm a bitch all year round. I have no excuses.. LOL!! easier that way, we know what to expect

hd&boatrider
    Originally posted by jordanpaulk
    Hey don't you have an AARP meeting or something to get ready for???
    You bitching at me in a no bitching thread? You know I couldn't remember one if it was scheduled anyhow....lol
    By the way Jordan....The system Wired For Sound put in the new boat is kicking ass and sounding good. They have a few more things to do but I am very happy with it.

hd&boatrider
    Originally posted by Chase
    Yeah, well some of us aren't lucky enough to have the privelege of saying "boating season has begun" so until then I will just sit and drink beer in lock down situations....
    Get in your vehicle, hitch the boat up and head South

betty boop
    thank you chase - you hit the nail on the head!!

Jordy
    Originally posted by hd&boatrider
    By the way Jordan....The system Wired For Sound put in the new boat is kicking ass and sounding good. They have a few more things to do but I am very happy with it.
    Right on. WFS does killer work. They have the passenger visor for my truck right now putting a screen in it. Apparently it's too hard to watch movies from the passenger seat, so I had to make some adjustments.
    BTW, you're a grouchy old bastard today aren't ya? Relax, take some Geritol and everything will work out ok.

hd&boatrider
    Originally posted by jordanpaulk
    Right on. WFS does killer work. They have the passenger visor for my truck right now putting a screen in it. Apparently it's too hard to watch movies from the passenger seat, so I had to make some adjustments.
    BTW, you're a grouchy old bastard today aren't ya? Relax, take some Geritol and everything will work out ok.
    I was thinking of the oatmeal and rasins....lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast